February 2017 Writer's Contest Guidelines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

I was in the middle of writing my first story and Joseph Evans tutorial on youtube has been a great help!

If you wish to check out his videos you can check the link below:

http://adf.ly/1hu7vu

Thanks and I hoe that helps!

Kheisi

Comment

• 01000010 01001000
      01000010 01001000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I love his videos, too. If you're ever stuck or need thorough explanation on any part of formatting, this guy can save lives! He's handing us tools to be successful Episode writers for free on YouTube! His stories are also inspiring. Check him out!

• SkyLili
      SkyLili commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh! His videos are life savers, especially for beginners!

Hello! I am ready to post my new story, but can I continue publishing once I have already submitted my story into the contest?! Thank you, Amy M!

Comment

• Amy M
      Amy M commented
      Editing a comment
      All, good figured it out My story is called Cupid's Arrow: Needing Cupid's Arrow if you would like to read it ! Ty

Just Posted my story PLEASE GO READ IT it's called
    One Night : Cupids Arrow

Comment

Hi everyone. I also joined this contest. Here is my story;

Title: Cupid’s Arrow: Last Minute Decision
      Genre: Romance | Comedy
      Style: INK
      Episodes: 3
      Description: You had a normal life until Cupid entered your world. What will happen Cupid's Arrow hits the Groom during the wedding?
      Features: Customize characters.

Link:
      http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975692671614976

Good luck, everyone!

Comment

Okay, I've searched through the comments for an answer but didn't find one. So here's my question: when you already submitted and published your story, can you still write more episodes in your own time or do you have to wait until you know who the winners are?

Comment

• canan.episode
          canan.episode commented
          Editing a comment
          " 10) There is no length requirement for this contest. You still must have 3 complete chapters to publish, but there is no other restriction. You can also write a complete short story or something longer - you choose! " So, I think you can continue to write if you published 3 chapters, already.

• Mia Z
          Mia Z commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

I have entered! Thank you for this opportunity!

Comment

Here is my question, I've entered this contest, yesterday. And I filled out the form but when the time comes, will we be given feedback about our story even if we do not win?

Comment

Hi,

I've published mine and entered, but I didn't put a ' in Cupid's. Is this a problem? I wrote CUPIDS instead of CUPID'S.

I wanted to update my story name to reflect this, but didn't know as I filled in the form if this was a problem?

Much Love,
            AM x

Comment

My entry, Cupid's Arrow: 2400, is coming very soon!

Comment

When we will know the winners??!? IM SO EXCITED!!

Comment

I finally published my entry for the contest, too!

Title: Cupid's Arrow: Pink Shadows
                  Author: Amazonella
                  Summary: Young psychotherapist Giselle expected a lot from Fanbury, but being blackmailed by a criminal wasn't in her plans..
                  Genre: Romance
                  Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4979246272610304

Extras:
                  - point system
                  - special outfits if you have earned enough points for a character
                  - special scenes
                  - special/locked choices
                  Last edited by Amazonella; 01-21-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Okay, still a work in progress overall, but I've got four chapters done and published!

Title: Cupid's Arrow
                  Author: Jeshika
                  Summary: Katey's life takes an unexpected turn when she gets involved with the mysterious Arrow Nixon. (LGBT+)
                  Genre: Romance

Comment

I don't get back from my vacation until February 15th, would it be okay if I were to add a large cover and add some music to my story when I get back? Or would that be considered not done by the deadline since I would have to update the story in order for these changes to be live?

Comment

• Viola
                      Viola commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi! I've never understood if we can change the story after the deadline. If we have , for example, to fix some grammar/spot errors etc after having publishished the story by the end of the deadline, can we? It would be great knowing it. Thank you.

• Viola
                      Viola commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I found the answer in the rebounding post comments:

Liz commented
                      12-09-2016, 12:16 PM
                      As long as you have the minimum 3 chapters published by the submission deadline you can publish new chapters and/or make corrections to previously published chapters.

• FluffyBumhh
                      FluffyBumhh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Viola Thank you so much!

I’m really excited to see the winners, this is a great topic! I’ve read two stories and they are superb!

Comment

Title: Cupid’s Arrow: Who Am I?
                      Genre: Fantasy Romance
                      Style: INK
                      Episodes: 3 (More in progress) (currently working on episode 4 artwork is already approved so as soon i'm done it will be posted!)
                      Description: The MC thinks they knows who they are, but their world is about to be turned upside down. Will MC find out in time? Will MC choose the right romance? Or will MC end the world?
                      Update: In progress, will update as often as possible but I’m a single mom with a very active almost 3 year old!
                      Features: Customize characters. Customize Gender. Point System.
                      Link:
                      http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839044459364352

a big thanks to whoever wants to read my work!

Comment

• 01000010 01001000
                        01000010 01001000 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Some lines in your story are repeating. Like the part were the fairy queen admits that she's the mom's great grandmother. (Sorry for the spoilers to anyone else who's reading. TT) She's given the twins amulets twice already, too. This is a great story! I absolutely love the concept. Still, it needs a teensy-weensy bit of polishing. Other than that, great work! You have a fan already! n_n

• Rosealyn_Sword
                        Rosealyn_Sword commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you! I was informed of the repeat in another review... and have fixed it... I just haven't updated it as it would add an incomplete episode 4... lol
                        So the fix will go live as soon as I wrap up 4...
                    Working...
                    X