Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Fancy Fantasy Set

Happy Thursday!

While clearing out our closet, guess what Classic pieces we found? Here’s a part of what we discovered in our closet.

Find the list below:

Female-
    Space Vixen Armor (Gold)
    Space Vixen Armor (Green)
    Space Vixen Armor (Pink)
    Space Vixen Armor (Silver)
    Triple Crosse Necklace (Gold)
    Triple Crosse Necklace (Silver)
    Undies (white)
    Male-
    MensTuxedoPants (Black)
    MensTuxedoPants (Blue)
    MensTuxedoPants (Charcoal)
    MensTuxedoPants (Red)
    MensTuxedoPants (White)
    Tuxedo Jacket (black)
    Tuxedo Jacket (charcoal)
    Tuxedo Pants (black)
    Tuxedo Pants (charcoal)
    Tuxedo Vest (black)
    Tuxedo Vest (silver)
    Tuxedo Vest (white)
    16th Century Hat (Black)
    PVTO High Tops (Black)
    Tuxedo Bow Tie (black)
    Tuxedo Necktie (Black)
    Tuxedo Necktie (Silver)
    I hope to see lots of spiffy Classic characters coming out of this release!

Love,

Episode Team

Amazing!! But are you going to update ink again?

Comment

• Trinady
      Trinady commented
      Editing a comment
      If we have them, they'll be out in due time.

• MEDLEY-7
      MEDLEY-7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, thank you! 😊

Thank you sooooo much for updating classic again! Hopefully theres a lot more to come for the classic style in regards to updates, as I know that there's a ton of amazing stories written in this style that could use some more stuff (animations especially)

Comment

But I need ink space gear ;( I hope soon!!

Comment

More ink fantasy items would be great!! Thank you guys for responding to our requests ❤❤

Comment

...I just squealed a bit.... I love you guys so much! ;-;❤️

Comment

All of these updates for Classic make me want to try and write a Classic story again! Thanks guys!!!!

Comment

• Windlay
              Windlay commented
              Editing a comment
              *whispering* do iiiiiiiiiit~

• PatreeceM
              PatreeceM commented
              Editing a comment
              Windlay For sure! I just got to think of a good plot that will go with the Classic aesthetic!!!

Why do Ink writer's complain when Classic gets updates?
            Ink gets updated regularly. Classic almost never gets update
            Just suck it up Ink has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more items than Classic
            Stop being greedy
            Last edited by Marie.episode; 07-18-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• PatreeceM
              PatreeceM commented
              Editing a comment
              ILYEpisode I did say that it seemed that way to me, so thank you for clarifying this! Again, it was an opinion so please don't hold what I say as being hard facts! When I said it was a "dead style USUALLY", I meant that people treat it that way. Newer readers will avoid Classic usually, in order to find Ink and as I said, there are so many authors that still use this style! I did not mean in any way that it was an unused style, just treated that way and so I do hope you aren't taking offence to my comment

• AbbyGG
              AbbyGG commented
              Editing a comment
              PatreeceM - As far as I know Classic has more because it's been around for more than a year longer than INK has - but all that's getting updated for Classic nowadays are things that were hidden previously, I believe.

I love both styles but I remember back when INK was just arriving - I was told by the team that there would be no promise that Classic would be updated as much as it was before. So that's why I find it a bit annoying when people complain about new Classic items.

• PatreeceM
              PatreeceM commented
              Editing a comment
              AbbyGG Couldn't agree more with your comment. Classic will always have a special place in my heart!
              Last edited by PatreeceM; 07-19-2017, 10:23 AM.

can someone help me please and don't make it to dificult for me to understand
            Attached Files

Comment

• PatreeceM
              PatreeceM commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post for help, however I will help anyway. This just means that you have never referred back to the label. For example, a label is so that you can go back to somewhere so usually you'd have a 'redo labelname' somewhere that then links the two together. When you create a label and never refer back to that label, it will give you this error!

In the first image, you have two separate labels (one being label first_name_input_1 and the second being goto first_name_input) these two need to match, so either add a 1 onto the goto label or remove the 1 from the original label. Does this make sense?

In terms of the second image, you need to add a avatar_0 to the bottom of the character customisation. I am guessing you are doing more than one character customisation? My only point is that you have a lot of duplicate labels, in which case you need to change one copy of the template and add a 1 on the end, or something to make it different from the other character customisation template. I hope this makes sense!

That kind of confused me, can you please private message me on here

Comment

mini-rant ahead. not calling anyone out. don't remember if I've said this before but TOO BAD, SAYIN IT ANYWAY.

every time there's an INK update, authors are like "Yeah this is cool but can you update Classic? I want all of these in Classic!"
              every time there's a Classic update other authors are like "These are cool but can we get more INK updates? INK really needs more updates!"
              and most of the time there's usually a cynical and/or passive aggressive comment or two about "when's PLL style coming out?" or "they're only doing this because they'll stop INK/Classic updates when PLL comes out "

Guys, literally both are happening. Classic AND INK are being worked on at the moment. Mind blowing concept, I know. And PLL is a different story (no pun intended)- patience y'all, it'll be released when it'll be released and NOBODY said that it means INK updates will be stopped. Give Team Episode the benefit of the doubt and don't jump to conclusions- if there's definitive proof that they won't do it and not assumptions, call me the hell out then.

But actually, please be grateful with what the team is doing for you at the moment and save specific requests for more for the Features Request section. Team Episode is hardworking and can we respect that in the place where it's meant to be respected and ask for more only in the place where we're meant to ask for more?

Thanks for all the new things Team Episode! I look forward to seeing them in stories I read and maybe write if I ever get out of my writing hiatus ^-^

Comment

• PatreeceM
                PatreeceM commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes!!! Preach it! People often let the unknown (e.g. the new style, the future for classic/ink) cloud them from the good that episode does! Plus, episode actually listens to what we write on the features request section and this is clearly shown throughout the past two or three months worth of updates that episode is doing for us! Oh and I'm with you on that writing hiatus, it's a struggle to get back into it!

• Windlay
                Windlay commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn't they stop updating classic? Pretty sure the stuff we're getting at the moment is just items that had been "stored" for a while.. They have been updating a lot, which is awesome! But I'm scared for when they don't have any classic stuff left >-< That time will be really hard on the style..

And I don't think anyone should be worried about INK.. I don't see any reason for them to cut INK any time soon

• PatreeceM
                PatreeceM commented
                Editing a comment
                Windlay I hope that they will have a lot of hidden Classic stuff that has never even been shown in a story! My only reason for thinking they might is because I was reading a few older Ink stories and saw a lot of hidden clothing that we have never had released. A ton more items have been released since seeing those items and so it lead me onto thinking about how many Classic assets are hidden too and how many the readers' eyes have never seen either. It would be pretty cool to see all of them!
            Working...
            X