Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

In-Story Menu Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Story Menu Update

Hello Episodians!

This week we’re releasing a new in-story feature to help with immersion. With this update the “Exit” door and “Ellipses” menu will fade off screen after you’ve begun to tap in the story. Once you stop tapping or idle, the menu will slide back on screen. You can also call the menu to come back by tapping at the top or bottom of the screen. Then if you don’t want it, you can tap again to get rid of it.

If you have any issue with this feature, please let us know!

Love,

The Episode Team

Thanks guys! Looks cool!

Comment

Looks amazing! Thanks for keeping it fresh!

Comment

Can you or someone go into depth with the new features that were added when testing your story on a mobile device? Also, the "hide HUD" option is gone and I was wondering if it's still possible to hide it when testing? This is all so confusing >.<

Comment

• Trinady
          Trinady commented
          Editing a comment
          Just posted an announcement about it! Fear not, we're on it!

Nice; looks very helpful!

Comment

It doesn't work for me! The buttons are still visible.

Comment

• Trinady
            Trinady commented
            Editing a comment
            It will be coming this week! Not quite out to everyone yet

Are there plans to remove the helper readout from debug mode? It is very frustrating when trying to take screenshots while previewing the story with the helper readout in the bottom left corner.
          Thank you!

Comment

• Trinady
            Trinady commented
            Editing a comment
            Working on it!

• StillyMom
            StillyMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Trinady !! xoxo

Trinady do you know if we’ll ever have it to where people don't have replay episodes just because we make small changes? This problem has been going on for years and it’s honestly frustrating. We’ve been requesting for so long to have that removed and yet it still stands. The readers don't like it, we don’t like it... So I hope this can be removed some time in the near future.

Comment

• Trinady
            Trinady commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe the response to this was a technical difficulty and memory limit. However, we'll pass this along to our team. Thanks!
        Working...
        X