Clear All

This sounds cool!

Comment

On my laptop.

Comment

• Trinady
        Trinady commented
        Editing a comment
        You can only see the universal avatar creator in your Mobile previewer (phone/tablet). The import way pulls from your profile, and Web previewer isn't connected to your profile.

• EpisodeGirlsUnited
        EpisodeGirlsUnited commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thanks anyway.

Trinady
      Actually… Not all of the current skin tones look the same as the ones you first released. At least not in some games. With some, it’s hard to notice the difference… But with others, it’s hard *not* to notice, and I was wondering if those were the final tones, or if they too need to be fixed.

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t Views:\t1 Size:\t18.3 KB ID:\t1479530","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1479530","data-size":"icon"} {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t Views:\t1 Size:\t26.4 KB ID:\t1479529","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1479529","data-size":"icon"}
      Last edited by Alissonian; 11-18-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• BiancaAckers
        BiancaAckers commented
        Editing a comment
        And may I ask why did you change them? Not trying to be rude, or anything, but I found the first colors to be really beautiful, and they all seemed to fit very well… While the new colors are either too red, or too yellow, and they don’t seem to fit well with each other…
        Anyway, thanks for answering, and I can't wait for the new skin tones to be released!

• Trinady
        Trinady commented
        Editing a comment
        It was actually a technical error when we tried to make more color options. It ended up throwing all our skin tones off.

• Alissonian
        Alissonian commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, that makes sense... And I'm also dying to see the new skin tones! Do you have a release date, yet?

Yes, ehm, I maybe be a bit irrelevant here but are you going to do something with the preview the story in classic? I only can see the dialogue not the characters

Comment

• Dara Amarie
        Dara Amarie commented
        Editing a comment
        The web previewer does not work with the Classic style.

• piyi
        piyi commented
        Editing a comment
        do you know if they're going to fix it or it can't happened?

• Dara Amarie
        Dara Amarie commented
        Editing a comment
        -- "We do not plan on supporting the Classic style… sorry!" --

Quote taken from the web previewer announcement thread.

This Would Be Great If You Could Take Out Some Parts Of The Customization And Change Family Members Too. Nice Feature Though!

Comment

Can we see this in the Previewer?

Comment

• Trinady
          Trinady commented
          Editing a comment
          Web previewer is not connected to your profile, so unfortunately, it will not work when viewing it then. You will need to move to your mobile previewer to debug

So let's say I have a female character in the story I am writing. Is there a code for me to change the female into male and then put in the characteristics (hair, color, etc.) that I would like the (now) male to have, or would I use the universal avatar and then write out @CHARACTER changes (hair, face, etc.) into whatever?

Comment

Hi! I used the code '@CHARACTERNAME goes to character avatar' for my story but then I have the 'shirt' (aka the clothes) icon that appears at the bottom left. How to remove it? I've seen other stories using the same code but the clothes button is not visible like in mine. Thank you for your help

Comment

it’s cool that episode is releasing features like these to promote limelight, though i’m really hoping that ink will also be included in the future 😁.
            Last edited by Em France; 12-10-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X