Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

INK Animations!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lum I think so, because they haven't released all animations yet.
    We still miss the run_cry and some other hidden animations.
    I think they will release them soon.

Comment

OMG! I love these animations! Thanks so much! I can't wait until you guys do more! I already see two that need to go into my story immediately! So excited!!!

Comment

Thank you soooo much! Perfect ✨ I needed idle_phone_hold_sad for males the day before yesterday! And now it’s here ♥️

Comment

These animations are great! Thank you Episode! Keep up the good work as always

Comment

Thank you guys for the new animations!

Comment

Thanks- these are great! Will we be getting more Ink updates in 2018- or is this and the last week of december the last?

Comment

OMG THankYou!!!

Comment

For some reason, when using the new command run_athletic_football, the ball disappears and the hand just contorts in an unnatural fashion... Thanks for checking into it.

Comment

I will be part of ANY petition to put a stop to Episode abandoning Ink for Limelight. The community is still VERY split on whether they prefer Limelight or Ink.

I love Episode, but I am sick of the fact that they release new styles before even giving us enough animations to write a good story in any genre for the previous animations. I mean, we don't even have walk_scared or walk_angry! What's that about?

I have had 88,000+ reads on my stories, which is bound to be giving Episode even a LITTLE bit of revenue. Do I not get any say at all in whether they stop helping me write a good story? I genuinely feel like abandoning it.

Comment

• AndThatsShannii
                      AndThatsShannii commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't even get me started on the fact that there are so few animations for talking whilst you're sitting down!

• Apes
                      Apes commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't mind Limelight, but I won't use it it's emotionless for me and I'm not reading LL stories. INK is unfinished. It's like they could do so much more for this style! I waited all day yesterday for updates.

• AndThatsShannii
                      AndThatsShannii commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Apes tell me about it! It's completely unfinished. I am writing a story involving faeries and angels, but there are barely any wings for male characters!

None of the new sit animations are working for me. =/ Is this still an issue for anyone else?

Comment

• WinterMoon05
                      WinterMoon05 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Some of them don’t work for me occasionally but they mostly work after I restart the app.

• violetmasquerade
                      violetmasquerade commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks that did the trick!

• WinterMoon05
                      WinterMoon05 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No problem
                  Working...
                  X