• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome!

Comment

Awesome update you guys! Great work!

Comment

I love this update! I generally only use the Help Desk if I have a serious issue in-app but I'm glad to now it's so much more accessible now! I also really like the new outfit creator! I've been dying to be able to see specific outfits on specific characters, so I'm glad to know that's a thing now. Also... two claps for rear view of the outfits! It's always been something of a mystery unless I'm doing crowd scenes or over the shoulder shots lol.

Comment

Omg yes I've just noticed the outfit preview thing now!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

What's up with the new "Main Character" drop-down menu in the Characters tab?

Comment

• Vanessa Rose
              Vanessa Rose commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I'd like to know this too.

• Trinady
              Trinady commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a spotlight format option. Lets you know which side the character will show. Check out the new announcement for it!

This is amazing- sooo helpful! Thanks

Comment

Trinady Hey, this is a super helpful option!!

However, I realised that when you want to look at animations when writing your story the "X" button has disappeared (the one you click for the preview of the animation to go away). Therefore, I have to refresh my page after every time I look at one. Thought I should just let you know!

But like I said this is great addition!

Comment

• Trinady
                Trinady commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey! Thanks so much for the report! We're looking into it.

OMG I'm sooooo happy that there is this update for the outfit section. I've always wondered when you guys would make it so the character can be right there as I dress them. I'm so happy that it's now the case. Makes my life so much easier.

Comment

This is so cool and helpful so I can see how my character looks with a new outfit. Thank you!

Comment

I have it! Today I noticed that not only was it using my character as the model, but I could turn her around. Thank you.

Comment

This is a great update! Thanks Episode!

Comment

Oh! I realized that sometimes it glitches when you click "ok" when it says outfit saved... I just press "Esc" to solve the problem! (That's if anyone else has this problem) Let me know if this was helpful for you!

Comment

I noticed that too an i have that Promblem too

Comment

Great update! Amazing work ♥

Comment

Working...
                          X