Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotlight on Love: Writers Contest for December 2017!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had I really good idea for a story but I don't wanna do it in spotlight .well i guess i have to save it for another time

Comment

This sounds amazing, writing a story as we speaks. But it takes some getting used to.

Comment

Check out my entry!! Spotlight: Pregnant & In Love

Comment

Liz What about overlays? can we use move them? like a moving cat overlay? or any sort of animation whether overlay or any other thing is not allowed?

Comment

• Liz
            Liz commented
            Editing a comment
            So this will depend on the context of using the overlays. If you are using them in conjunction with Spotlight that would most likely be okay, but if you are using them to try and circumvent writing in Spotlight then that would probably count against you in terms of "fit to contest theme." Remember this contest is in celebration of the re-release of Spotlight style - your story should be told primarily in Spotlight and should focus on exploring the kinds of story telling that you can do in this style.

Hi, I'm still new to this contest thing, so I'm wondering... Is it okay if I make a whole new story but it's like a sequel of my other story? I plan to give a short introduction to those who haven't read it, so basically everyone can read it. Thanks

Comment

• sogosogo
            sogosogo commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Liz I'm still waiting for your answer

Is anyone else super excited to see everyone else's entries, cause I know I am! I'm hoping that seeing all these wonderful Spotlight stories will build inspiration for the one I'm currently making since it's my first time making a story on here (which is weird since I've been on Episode for soooo long, though I only found out about the forums last year!) so I want it to be great! I know this wish of luck is late, but still, goooood luck!

Comment

So, I haven't seen anyone comment about music and sound effects. Can we add those as much as we want or is that also limited?

Comment

• Mary & Ella
              Mary & Ella commented
              Editing a comment
              and yes also weather effect?? Liz

• Liz
              Liz commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are fine to use.

Hey, if anyone wants to check out my story, that would be awesome It's called Spotlight: Glimpse.

Comment

• Twilla
              Twilla commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll check it out.

Spotlight: The Diary Of Carnelia
            By: Grace

Link for episode to read: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/w...mi_Lovato_CdBk

Description: Carnelia is a regular 18yr old girl, She barley moves to a new town but she's having a hard time to adjust, that is until she bumped into someone in accident, This should be fun?

(Anyone to read on episode app) If you want to check out my story: Spotlight: The Diary Of Carnelia
            Last edited by GraceLagos; 01-16-2018, 03:09 AM.

Comment

If anyone has the time, I'd love for some feedback on my story, Spotlight: Restart My Heart. The summary is below! ^-^

You've shut your heart off from nearly everyone you know. How does this change when you find out that the mysterious stranger you keep meeting in your dreams is actually real?
              Thank you! I really appreciate it.

Comment

• GraceLagos
                GraceLagos commented
                Editing a comment
                I really like it! It captured my eye when I read your description good job keep it up! Hey can you check out my story too? It would be a lot to me thx

• madelyn_LY
                madelyn_LY commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it~ And I'll be sure to read yours soon, I just have a lot of schoolwork to get down today ^^

Liz, could we perhaps do it drawing our own characters, like in the story Duemadiri?
              Last edited by BiancaAckers; Yesterday, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Liz
                Liz commented
                Editing a comment
                Remember that this contest is to celebrate the re-release of the spotlight style so we want you to us it. If you draw all your characters you might not meet the requirements based on fit to contest theme.

If anyone has the time to, I'd really appreciate it if you could check out my story, Spotlight: Upstaged ^-^

Comment

Working...
              X