• Show
Clear All

Thank you

Comment

Yes! Thank you so much!! (Go INK)

Comment

Amazing!!!!!!

Comment

OMG, they are so pretty. But I wish it had more stuff for Limelight tho. (ノ﹏ヽ)

Comment

Hm can't see them? Is there a delay? Great update tho! 💕

Comment

thanks team! Looks awesome.
              I had a question: do you think we will ever get the ability to some how categorize our background uploads and overlays? I am recently having this issue where I cant find anything for my new story because I just have too much stuff, If I could seperate them without having to make a seperate account it would be tons easier ><

Comment

• MeganTinista
                MeganTinista commented
                Editing a comment
                I have that problem too, being able to categorize our backgrounds and overlays would make it way easier.
                Last edited by MeganTinista; 01-14-2018, 04:28 AM.

• myarmyofmonkeys
                myarmyofmonkeys commented
                Editing a comment
                MeganTinista mine are a disaster lol. I can't find anything. Even being able to add tags would help, so we could tag them for whatever story they are for. Episode has made leaps and bounds since I joined so we can only hope its coming too

Liz I understand that Limelight is still fairly new, but I would love it if there were more casual clothing updates for Limelight in addition to the new Ink clothes.

Comment

The clothes are awesome Great work

Comment

Oh, how cool. I always hoped for colored pants All we had before was red and peach (except of blue), all the others were neutral colors. The sea green and coral is nice

Comment

Working...
                  X