Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Episode wants to talk Gem Choices!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode wants to talk Gem Choices!

Hello Episode Players!

We would love to talk to some of you about Gem Choices in the app. This is an opportunity to share your thoughts and opinions with the Episode Team

If you are interested and have time to get on the phone or Skype with an Episode Staff Member some time before the end of February, we want to hear from you!

Click on this link to fill out the contact form asap!

With love,

The Episode Team

Thanks for the opportunity! ❤ I won't be signing up, but this sounds fun for people who are interested!

Comment

I filled the form! Will someone contact me? Liz

Comment

• Liz
        Liz commented
        Editing a comment
        We have been inundated with replies. If you are selected for a phone call you will hear from us when we reach out to schedule. Unfortunately because of the hundreds of responses we have received we will not be able to contact everyone - if you don't hear from us it means you have not been chosen for a call.

I filled it out!

Comment

I filled out the form!! @Liz
        Please note I am usually free between 12-1 on most days
        however on feb 17-21st I will be out of town on business and would prefer not to be contacted then.
        If I don't pick up please leave a detailed message and I will get back to you guys ASAP.

Comment

• m-d
          m-d commented
          Editing a comment
          They won't know t's you who's wrote that form and that is writing this comment.
          First of all, the people who get the results or whatever of that form are not the same people who are working in the forums.
          Second of all, you write there your email, your support ID and your Instagram's name. You don't write your forum's name or anything...

Just for you know, this isn't really useful to anyone...

I filled it out. I have... a lot of opinions about gem choices.

...I just realized how ominous that sounds. I swear, it's not.
        Last edited by CaitlinRumble; 02-13-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I kinda wish we could just write down what we think but i get it...

Comment

• Liz
            Liz commented
            Editing a comment
            You can absolutely write down what you want here if thats how you would like to share! For the calls we have specific questions we want to ask and find that a real-time conversation works better than email.

Apologies, I can't do a Skype/phone call, but if you do have any specific questions you want answering, a member of the team is more than welcome to email me at tarastar314@gmail.com and I'll happily respond to anything you want to know.

Comment

Liz Is there a thread or something where we can state our opinions on the forum, or on this thread? Or is a phone call or email the only option?

Comment

• Liz
              Liz commented
              Editing a comment
              You can share you general thoughts on this thread or on the instagram post. However, we are only doing phones calls (sorry, no emails). We have a specific set of questions we want to ask players and that conversation is best had over the phone.
          Working...
          X