Bring poot to path of fame!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring poot to path of fame!!

So, MC's sister is very involved in all three seasons of Path to Fame and so is Demi but WHERE IS POOT!? Demi never even mentions her sister even though there are plenty of opportunities to - especially when Demi is in scenes with Callie!! I understand that maybe it wouldn't make sense for Poot to be a primary character (although I would love for her to be my love interest!) but maybe like MC, Demi, Callie, and Poot could go shopping together or to lunch or something for like a girls day out? Please, Episode Team, think of someway to include Poot, even if it's just Demi mentioning her!
    I'm assuming you can't because she hasn't given her consent but maybe if she sees lots of positive comments comments from everyone else who wants her to be a part of Path to Fame, she'll agree!

It will be hard to put in a person that doesn't actually exist(Poot is a Meme the Media came up with when they saw Demi in a bad angle at the red carpet(she was smiling and looked like she had like half a bald head and the Media jokingly said that that photo was actually of her hidden twin sister named Poot). It would be beyond stupid to put Poot in Confidently Me(Season 3)

Comment

• Lum
      Lum commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just a joke! :P

Karice that's just want they want you to think Poot is very much real!

Comment

Karice I gotta agree with you on this one.

Comment

Thanks, Arielle!

Comment

Oh my god I searched Poot online and it was hilarious! The photoshops - Harry Pooter, Pooter Pan.. It's so funny! I would want to see Poot in path of fame because it would be funny. That's really the only reason haha

Comment

Look! lol I found poot

Comment

• nefarious
              nefarious commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my god this is amazing

• angelyrwrites
              angelyrwrites commented
              Editing a comment
              bless u i luv u

• MEDLEY-7