Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Who Is your least fave?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is your least fave?

Mine would probably be Maria. With her stupid ass. What about you?

Maria then Trey, before they made up. Which is why I hope her and Maria make up. Pop Star feuds are stupid.

Comment

Ryland. He used to be my fave but they changed him! ROOOOOOORRRR!!!!

Comment

And Sonja too. So annoying.

Comment

I hate Maria so much! I also hate Ryland, Sonja, and sometimes, Trey annoyed me.

Comment

I hate Sonja the most, then Trey.

Comment

Maria! Pure evil. I don't like Sonja either, but for me, Maria's the absolute worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Isabelle Escalante View Post
                Maria! Pure evil. I don't like Sonja either, but for me, Maria's the absolute worst.
                Which is why I hope they make up, pop star feuds are stupid like the Taylor Swift/Katy Perry feud.

Comment

The love interest. Also, the main character too....And the best friend... Callie was awful too....I think it will be a shorter list to tell you who I did like.

Comment

To be honest, I really hate the MC! She just can't stand up for herself and does the wrong things! Also when it comes to choices, Episode will give you a right choice and wrong choice but the good choice usually costs diamonds, thus the MC gets herself into unnecessary drama. Now that I think about it, I don't really think I liked any characters! The best friend was so annoying and did really cruel things to the MC, and yet MC forgives her! Then the love interests don't even consider all the drama MC is going through. Then there's Sonja and the manager (I forgot her name) who do awful things and get away with it. This is partly the reason why I gave up on the Demi Lovato series.

Comment

Maria. She is such a jerk and after the necklace incident, you would think she would be a bit nicer? Hell naw! And the thing that she did with Trey is not right. I should sue her and kick his ass off of my tour.
                      Trey. SHOW STEALER. Like, what backup singer steals the stage like that? But COME ON Episode, you had to make it a gem choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SaveMeImFalling View Post
                        Maria. She is such a jerk and after the necklace incident, you would think she would be a bit nicer? Hell naw! And the thing that she did with Trey is not right. I should sue her and kick his ass off of my tour.
                        Trey. SHOW STEALER. Like, what backup singer steals the stage like that? But COME ON Episode, you had to make it a gem choice.

I knew Trey was going to be big trouble as soon as he sang that horrible song about love being a garden. I remember thinking, "THIS is supposed to be my opening act? What a lame song he came up with! Jasmine song was actually good! As soon as I heard Jasmine's good song about needing to move beyond trust in a relationship, and wanting her potential boyfriend to get to know her("Get To Know Me," is a good song full of attitude and sass that I could see being played on popular and current radio and being sold as a huge hit single. "Love Garden" is just a huge no.

When Trey sang that horrible song, they showed the audience reactions and they looked dumbfounded like they were thinking,"What IS this horrible crap?" I was hoping they would boo Trey off the stage and then I could choose the clearly better singer,Jasmine, but no, they ended up CHEERING for him. What?

I knew Jasmine was the better singer and tried to pick her but Kate double crossed me and ganged up with Sonja and voted Trey in against my wishes. The kicker is that I originally picked Trey at first because I thought he was cool and had the makings of being a huge star, but as soon as he sang the horrible Love Garden song, I thought,"He doesn't seem all that cool anymore." When Jasmine sang the good song,"Get To Know Me," I thought,"I made a HUGE mistake choosing Trey. I need to choose Jasmine and changed my vote to Jasmine instead. Kate said ,"Oh yeah,you are absolutely right. Jasmine IS clearly the better singer. I'll back you up on choosing Jasmine. " Kate then double crosses MC and says,"You are right! Jasmine is such a good singer, I chose her for my agency! I don't want to mar her potentially wonderful career by putting her on your amateur first time tour. " She insulted MC and stole the betrer singer leaving me with this creep Trey. I began to think he was trouble BEFORE he sabatoged MC's tour under Maria's guidance)

Comment

Wow!!! It's your tour and you don't even have a say!! 😡😡😡

Comment

Working...
                          X