Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

If you could have another celebrity, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could have another celebrity, who would it be and why?

I know having Demi in the game is awesome! But if you could add another celebrity character who would it be and why?

For me, it would be Katy Perry or Selena Gomez. Katy because I would love to see some collaboration on a song with the MC or Selena Gomez because they both came from the Disney Channel backgrounds.

I'd want to have someone like Jennifer Lawrence. I feel like she would fit in with the aspect of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshLoner View Post
      I'd want to have someone like Jennifer Lawrence. I feel like she would fit in with the aspect of the game.
      Interesting, although she's a movie star I think she would fit

Comment

Even though this would even happen ever, I would want: Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, and Brendon Urie.
        Judge me, I'm a crazy fan girl.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLover14 View Post
          Even though this would even happen ever, I would want: Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, and Brendon Urie.
          Judge me, I'm a crazy fan girl.
          No no, in fact this would be perfect!!! Especially being the MC is married. This will test their marriage, especially if MC has to go on tour with said persons band/duo.

Comment

Originally posted by amothershed View Post

No no, in fact this would be perfect!!! Especially being the MC is married. This will test their marriage, especially if MC has to go on tour with said persons band/duo.
            The truth is that I would dumb Alex (that's who I am married to in the game) for them in a heart beat. The only problem is that Tyler and Brendon are married too, so the only person I could actually date is Josh xD

But I do think that the aspect of a band and not a solo artist (because every musician in the game is a solo artist) would be great.

But also, I think that the MC should have a male friend, because ALMOST every male she's encountered, she has some sort of romantic relationship with. It will be nice to have a change of pace.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLover14 View Post

The truth is that I would dumb Alex (that's who I am married to in the game) for them in a heart beat. The only problem is that Tyler and Brendon are married too, so the only person I could actually date is Josh xD

But I do think that the aspect of a band and not a solo artist (because every musician in the game is a solo artist) would be great.

But also, I think that the MC should have a male friend, because ALMOST every male she's encountered, she has some sort of romantic relationship with. It will be nice to have a change of pace.
              Well my MC is married to Taylor and what happens when they are apart for a long time? What if Sexy Kitten chick gets in the way? I know they are married too but don't think for once that media outlets will eat up any kind of speculation that there is something going on. Hello, TMZ and Perez Hilton πŸ˜‚!

Comment

This is purely self-serving but I would love for MC to be able to date Katie McGrath. LOL Not gonna happen for numerous reasons, I know.

Comment

Well we can all dream right?

Comment

I'm always gonna say Justin Bieber cuz I'm a die hard Belieber. <3 :P

Comment

Definitely Taylor Swift! #SwiftSlays

Comment

• Once Upon A Time
                        Once Upon A Time commented
                        Editing a comment
                        @SaveMelmFalling
                        I'm a Taylor Swift fan too! Definitely her.

• Sabrina Auteberry
                        Sabrina Auteberry commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes #SwiftSlays

I gotta agree with Brendon Urie <3

Comment

BTS, or someone else that's big in the KPOP industry.

It would really help bring in diversity, even if it's set in America. Say, the MC is a stylist and she gets to be their stylist for them when they came to Vegas for the BBMAs?

Idk, maybe I'm the only one that feels this way.

Comment

• Unicorn Kisses
                          Unicorn Kisses commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yessssssssss

• Tokkinet
                          Tokkinet commented
                          Editing a comment
                          thatd be so popular dude thatd make the app incredibly popular too, do you know how many new fangirls would be downloading it?

Definitely brendon <3

Comment

Melanie martinez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X