Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Rant about ryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant about ryland

I know S2 was released a long time ago, but I've been thinking about this lately:
    Alright, so, I hated Ryland right from the start. I chose to have girl and guy love interests, and only Taylor was a girl, so that kinda sucked, because Ryland was apparently hot in the version with only girl love interests.
    So, if Ryland was a guy in your game, you know he looked like a naked mole rat. Seriously, there is nothing I hate more than the Chiseled Oval face shape, and they clearly used that for his character.

I rejected him at EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE I got and he STILL kissed me. When I pulled away, I was still blamed for it??? (Well, I shouldn't say I, but M/C.)

He's just SUCH a sniveling snake. I know he's just a character, so this rant is kind of a joke, but feel free to rant about Ryland below.

What episode story is this about? Lol

Comment

Demi Lovato

Comment

Same, like I choose Alex for the males only and he (Ryland) kept hitting on me I was like "Ew get away from me you ugly mole rat" but apparently he blames you like I (literally) screamed "DUDE I DON'T LIKE YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" I know this may seem odd but I kinda wish their was an option to pair him up with Maria. xD

Comment

• ZoeK
          ZoeK commented
          Editing a comment
          Those two are a match made in heaven. For real.

• AlysaThornton
          AlysaThornton commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes like Episode should give the option a looooong time ago lol

Oh I stopped reading Demi Lovato because they didn't give access to the unlocked outfits for my stories.

May be I should continue reading and then rant about this mole rat character you're saying.

Comment

I chose only female love interests even though I'm into both in real life (although I lean more towards women) because I find the guys a bit repulsive on the app. They're all "OMG he's so hot" and I'm like "His face is melting". But I came here to rant about Ryland too. She is such a bitch! She lied to me and my BFF about her job and makes fun of me for believing it, she says I thought she was a "lowly" translator (translators are badass and deserve respect, not lowly), she makes fun of me for my costume choice, she makes fun of me for taking up her offer to help with my bags (SHE OFFERED!). And I'm only on chapter 4. I am way too upset over this fictional character.

Comment

• kourtneycrepy
            kourtneycrepy commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmao chapter four girl i love u already hahaha but seriously ryland is a piece of sh*t

• ZoeK
            ZoeK commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm bi so I chose the girl and guy love interests, but only Taylor was a girl?? Personally I think Taylor was hotter as a guy (I've seen both Taylors) and Alex, Sam, and Ryland were hotter as girls. And seriously? "Lowly" translator? Translators really are super badass.

Yes! I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO BE LOYAL AND FAITHFUL TO ALEX, but NOOOOO! And what was Alex doing in that room with that girl kitty cat whatever sh*t? LIKE U WERE PROBABLY CHEATING ON ME TOO.

Comment

• AlysaThornton
            AlysaThornton commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah girl I don't blame ya I was hot when I saw Alex was with the Kitty girl too xD

• kourtneycrepy
            kourtneycrepy commented
            Editing a comment
            @AlysaThorton

ikr! i was ready to just full-on go a simple break up smh

ryland's head was hella small

Comment

• ZoeK
            ZoeK commented
            Editing a comment
            True. Also, not really related, but I swear everyone chooses Alex. When I first started playing the story, I had no idea that Taylor was even into me for a while because everything she said seemed really platonic. So that's probably why like nobody chooses Taylor.

• kourtneycrepy
            kourtneycrepy commented
            Editing a comment
            ZoeK
            It's true. Whenever I talked to Alex, he was always flirting. I chose no preference btw. With Taylor, it seemed like she just wanted to be friends with me! :/

I played the male version. Ryland looks like a mole rat! I was never into him, and yet Episode keeps spamming you with these choices to say that he's hot! NO HE'S NOT! And then he blames me for kissing him when I didn't even I just pulled away!!!

Comment

• kourtneycrepy
            kourtneycrepy commented
            Editing a comment
            same girl same all of us :/

• Sabrina Auteberry
            Sabrina Auteberry commented
            Editing a comment
            kourtneycrepy the ways we suffer...

• ZoeK
            ZoeK commented
            Editing a comment
            Guys on episode are usually pretty ugly in general haha

Oh my gosh I hate that so much! I got something to say to these episode choices on Demi lovato game about that naked mole rat.

*takes a deep breathe*

RYLAND I HATE YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING TO ME U GOT ME IN TROUBLE WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I BECAME THE BAD GUY! DEMI LOVATO EPISODE CHOICES, HONEY YOU TRYNA MAKE SEEM LIKE A DARN WHORE AND THATS NOT THE CASE LET ME BE ME LET ME BE ME DANGIT I DIDNT WANNA KISS RYLAND I CLEARLY CLICKED THAT PULL AWAY OPTION BUT WHAT DO I GET EVERYBODY HATING ME AND GETTING USED. RYLAND U CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

*drops mic*

im done.

Comment

• ZoeK
            ZoeK commented
            Editing a comment
            Im laughing so hard omg

• Sabrina Auteberry
            Sabrina Auteberry commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO
            You just explained all of our feelings. Thank you for that excellent speech.

I hate Ryland he's an ugly looking pig. Seriously. lol

Comment

OH MY GOSH YES I HATE RYLAND WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. There was nothing more satisfying than the conclusion to Ryland's storyline.

Comment

• ZoeK
              ZoeK commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, I feel the same way.

I know everyone hated Ryland and I did too but I wish I hadn't gotten him kicked off tour. Then at least Maria wouldn't be on tour and I would have a better chance at 1 million sales

Comment

Believe it or not, I actually liked Ryland for a sort period of time. Mainly because that Alex cared about nothing other than his career, and he wasn't that attractive. At all. Ryland gave the MC more attention and stuff, but the part where I seriously wanted to get rid of Ryland is when random events like these started to happen.
              RYLAND: "I'm a prince btw!"
              RYLAND: "I can sing!"
              RYLAND: "Me and you are dating now!"
              RYLAND: *smooch*
              ME: "GET AWAY FROM ME!"
              MC: *stutters* "U-um Ryland... Can you please stop?"
              BEST FRIEND: "OMG GAL YOU'RE CHEATING ON ALEXXXXXXX!"
              ME: "He kissed me you know..."
              MC: *forgets about the fact that she pulled away* "Oh no!"
              BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....

I'm still mad at Alex, though. He didn't even give my MC a chance to EXPLAIN myself! Why was he only mad at me?! It's not like I just went to that airport looking for some hot guy to make out with! He should have been angry at Ryland as well! Man, if I had a hand for every scene in the Demi series that has made me cringe, angry, scream, or just go straight up crazy, I'd have well over a million by now... I still loved the series, but crazy people like Maria or jerks like Ryland seriously ruined it...
              Last edited by GiGi is Me; 01-05-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Samara Black
                Samara Black commented
                Editing a comment
                The main problem with the jerks like those when something happens you don't really have a chance to fix it your person just goes and does something stupid.

• ZoeK
                ZoeK commented
                Editing a comment
                This made me laugh... but true. The Demi series is cringe. Especially the entire Glamlips storyline, in S1 and S3. Maybe I should make a Glamlips ranting thread? Actually, maybe I'm onto something here...

In the girl version she was beautiful. I actually did flirt with her as a girl. But as a man, ugh. Stayed clear. I’m heterosexual too, not even curious.
              Last edited by AJ PELZER; 01-31-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X