Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

What was your favorite part/least favorite part of Demi Season One - Path to Fame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your favorite part/least favorite part of Demi Season One - Path to Fame?

Hi all! Sorry if there is already a thread like this. (I've said that in almost every single topic I've made, haha.)

Anyway, if you have read Demi Season One - Path to Fame, what was your favorite part/least favorite part about it?

My favorite part was the ending, and my least favorite part was when I was in a fight with Callie and then later on when I was in a fight with my best friend.

So, what is your favorite/least favorite part(s) of the story? 😊

I am honest here..everytime I get close to update the clothing, I do not have enough gems. However, my persona and her idol getting to be together was the reason for me to keep playing up to season 3.

Comment

I haven't finished it yet, but my least favorite part so far is the episode where she's on that talk show and then Callie calls. My favorite part is the pizza place with Alex.

Comment

The worst part was the phone leak with the best friend, and the best was just when Demi decided to get me my own agent after I got kicked off the tour.

Comment

DEMI LOVATO PATH TO FAME
          (Best part: ) Alex's romantic speech at the Glammy!!!!!! ❤❤💛💛💚💚
          (Worst part: ) The fight with the mc's best friend!!!!!!😭😭😢😢😔😔

DEMI LOVATO WORLD TOUR
          (Best part: ) The wedding proposal and the wedding!!!!!! 💖💖💙💙💛💛
          (Worst part: ) Ryland kissing the mc's! EWW!!!!!!😱😱😨😨😷😷

DEMI LOVATO CONFIDENTLY ME
          (Best part: ) The mc and Alex at the beach for their honeymoon!!!!!!💚💚💜💜💖💖
          (Worst part: ) Having to choose between Savannah and Trey 😯😯😣😣🙁🙁!!!!!!

OVERALL
          (Best part: ) The wedding proposal and the wedding!!!!!! 💙💙💜💜💛💛
          (Worst part: ) Ryland kissing the mc!!!!!! 😱😱😨😨😷😷

TADAM!!!!!! ❤❤

As you can see, I had a lot of fun doing this comment xD!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
          Last edited by CuteCat202; 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• donutlover05
            donutlover05 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha lol XD

My favoite part was when Maria had a tantrum in season 2. So hilarious! Least favorite part(s)... The fights with Callie and the best friend were SOOOO annoying! Same thing withe the male love intrest. I didn't have a choice on weather or not I wanted to kiss Ryland in the story, it still would have the SAME outcome... So annoying.

Comment

• donutlover05
            donutlover05 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ikr I literally threw my phone at the wall when Ryland kissed the mc anyway.

My favorite part is when she is at the Glammy and my least favorite parts (yes I said parts) are 1) the talk show- I wish there was a keep calm and reason it out with the mc's sister instead of just screaming at her.
          2) the fight with best friend- I've done season 1 three times and no matter how I try to make amends, I can't, SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!

im done ranting, thank you very much.

*lights shut off*

Comment

Working...
          X