Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Reasons Season 3 sucked big time (rant inside)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons Season 3 sucked big time (rant inside)

I haven't just recently finished season 3 because of change of phone device and other stuff

To me, it has been the worst scripted season, boring and very very frustrating.

- In season 2 you have to fight and sweat in order to get your own tour , then you get it and guess what?? everything escapes your control!!!! Sonja, the label guys, Maria and her brother sabotaging, your BFF geting Trey and then asking not to fire him, Callie and her stupid romance with him, all those losers on the stage on that concert... you have ABSOLUTE NO CONTROL over events, even with gems (hello??? I paid to get Trey out of my hair, and then he sabotages me anyway)

- Your tour gets cancelled FOR REASONS NOT OF YOUR FAULT, and then the rubbish start your own label storyline, please??! I want to make music

- Everything is so rushed. I enjoyed season 1 the most because it seemed more carefully planned, two weeks with Demi, then the single, then the album, etc... like one step at a time, here you have tour, failure, cancel, label, new talents, investors, everybody pissed off, etc it like argh you are making me eat more than I can chew!

- Callie and BFF not helping with Trey, I wanted to make them go away and do my own tour

- I'm so utterly sick of Maria, I want to punch her smug face

- Savannah, I liked her but... childish much?? wtf

- when the label offer another tour but with conditions and then everyone gets pissed off, I wanted just sack the hell out of the lot "i wanna be the opening act" "we wanna be together" "i wanna trey" boooo hoooo, go to hell you stupid people

- the gems system

"go to hell you stupid people" WHY IS THIS ME SO TRUEEE I HATED EVERYONE ESPECIALLY MY BEST FRIEND AND TREY honestly if episode didnt force us to, i woulda chosen to kick trey off even if i had no replacement

Comment

OMFG, RIGHT?! I haven't gotten to the end of season 3 yet but I probably won't unless it's just to farm gems because it's SO FRUSTRATING!! Season 1 was definitely the best because you actually got some illusion of choice (still some annoying parts like when you're on the tv show and no matter what you say you still start freaking out at Callie) but with season 2 and 3 it just feels like they're forcing you to go through these shit things.... and for what??? i don't know where I'm going with this but basically I agree with you

Comment

I know! Do you want to know what makes me even more angry? They had months. MONTHS! Working on the last few season 3 chapters ALONE. They could have spent ten extra minutes making the choices mean a little bit or something... The Callie thing would have been an easy fix, like COME ON! And if we were going to have absolutely no control over our OWN TOUR, you should have just given it to Maria. You know, since she out of all people had more of an impact on the tour than the MC. Let me remind you that the MC could have, you know. Kicked EVERYONE off the tour if she wanted to? But everyone still thinks they have the ability to boss her around...

The ending was rushed too. So much was going on at the very end, and it would have been suddenly resolved in a few seconds? Come on... I would have rather waited another year for that story than to have something like that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
          I haven't just recently finished season 3 because of change of phone device and other stuff

To me, it has been the worst scripted season, boring and very very frustrating.

- In season 2 you have to fight and sweat in order to get your own tour , then you get it and guess what?? everything escapes your control!!!! Sonja, the label guys, Maria and her brother sabotaging, your BFF geting Trey and then asking not to fire him, Callie and her stupid romance with him, all those losers on the stage on that concert... you have ABSOLUTE NO CONTROL over events, even with gems (hello??? I paid to get Trey out of my hair, and then he sabotages me anyway)

- Your tour gets cancelled FOR REASONS NOT OF YOUR FAULT, and then the rubbish start your own label storyline, please??! I want to make music

- Everything is so rushed. I enjoyed season 1 the most because it seemed more carefully planned, two weeks with Demi, then the single, then the album, etc... like one step at a time, here you have tour, failure, cancel, label, new talents, investors, everybody pissed off, etc it like argh you are making me eat more than I can chew!

- Callie and BFF not helping with Trey, I wanted to make them go away and do my own tour

- I'm so utterly sick of Maria, I want to punch her smug face

- Savannah, I liked her but... childish much?? wtf

- when the label offer another tour but with conditions and then everyone gets pissed off, I wanted just sack the hell out of the lot "i wanna be the opening act" "we wanna be together" "i wanna trey" boooo hoooo, go to hell you stupid people

- the gems system

I was actually a little excited, like I get to have my own tour as the MC, I can finally make my own decisions. This would actually have been a great story, but noooooo...! Then all of what you Arrow mentioned above happens and I'm like really frustrated. When they decide to start the label, I'm like finally something interesting to this story, but no! Again comes all these thing mentioned before and I'm like really frustrated in that moment. I don't even really remember how it ends, but I'm sure it was something shitty too. But like, everything you said above!

Comment

I hated how that creep Trey hooked up with your sister. I absolutely HATED the Trey character. No matter how nice you are, he treats you like dirt and you’re supposed to forget what he does to you!? He was a jerk, ruins your tour and never ONCE apologises for his actions. I tried EVERYTHING not to get him to hook up with her. Why would your sister want to hook up with an asshole who treats you like dirt? Where’s the family loyalty? I sent a message asking if there was any way to prevent him hooking up with her, even offering to spend any amount of gems it cost, but got no response.
            On an unrelated note, I finally noticed it’s IMPOSSIBLE to level up to level 5 without spending money on gems. I even used 3 replays, each time using each response to use the one to give yourself the most points. Can’t get past 5, without using gems. So to make 5 to earn gems, you have to use gems? What is the point of that?
            Last edited by AJ PELZER; 01-30-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Vienas
              Vienas commented
              Editing a comment
              I like how what you describe is an abusive relationship... featured in an Episode sponsored story when independent authors have to include trigger warnings and content warnings for the mere mention of that kind of relationship in their own stories.
              You know what that makes Episode? A hypocrite.
              As the best Bible quote states, "For they preach, but they do not practice."

• AJ PELZER
              AJ PELZER commented
              Editing a comment
              There’s no Callie moment when he cracks onto her like, “you just ruined my sister’s concert. Don’t talk to me.” Unfortunately Callie’s mind is in her pants this season.

Callie is actually quite the hypocrite
            she gets mad when MC was too busy to go to her games in season 1

but when she knows her lover is messing with MC she does nothing and she's not even really busy

Comment

And as for my BFF, I would of cut her off the moment she tried to publicly make me look like a jerk

Comment

Working...
              X