Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

People who finished all seasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who finished all seasons

Well actually it's not had a good end enough. I think it was so simple and GEEZ

I can kinda agree with you. The ending felt rushed making me feel dissatisfied with the ending. But at the same time I kinda had a feeling Episode lost interest and focused on other stories leaving Demi abandoned for a long time, which that's I was also given off the vibe from the ending as well.

Comment

Maybe. But i waited something like being very famous even much Demi. Idk. I mean we worked a lot but we came to start everything again. However i love pikachu lol

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Also, why was it such a financial struggle? Like, I'm a famous singer!! My husband/wife is famous, too! I won a Glammy! How am I not rich? And Dante and Demi could have totally helped, too.

Comment

I know, right? The ending was not what I expected, because I seriously thought that my character would get her tour back...

Comment

HEY IF YOUVE FINISHED ALL SEASONS CAN U HELP ME? season 2 episode 24, do I need the green dress to beat maria?

Comment

you girls are right. But my dissapointment is on DL season 3. I like ending season 1 & 2, but season 3, I don't think it was the ending, more like middle story because they are still struggle and they haven't given any progress of their struggle, especially one of their singer who had signed contract on other production and neither of character still haven't had a good explanation to their singer nor try to reason with her to come back with them.

Comment

Originally posted by lili802551 View Post
                you girls are right. But my dissapointment is on DL season 3. I like ending season 1 & 2, but season 3, I don't think it was the ending, more like middle story because they are still struggle and they haven't given any progress of their struggle, especially one of their singer who had signed contract on other production and neither of character still haven't had a good explanation to their singer nor try to reason with her to come back with them.
                Seriously, I agree with you. It seemed anti climatic and unsatisfying like it wasn't done yet. I would love them to continue Path To Fame with a Season 4 and FINISH it in a satisfying way.

Comment

I read all of them and I agree that season 3 was kind of a bust. It was like, struggle, struggle, struggle the whole way with no real high notes. It kinda started on a high note, went all wrong and then had a lukewarm ending. I know real life can be like that sometimes, but as far as storytelling goes it's not satisfying for the reader and it's not really good storytelling either, especially since most of the issues ended up unresolved. There should be peaks and lows to a story. This one was just low the whole way through. MC couldn't catch a break.

Comment

Well, I already had ask and sent my proposal to episode administrator, hoping they would reconsider on making Demi Lovato season 4 that tell the continue of their struggle and the life of their singer hopefully she would coming back working together side by side and with awesome ending.

I don't know if they would approve of my proposal, but hey there are still hope they would listen.

Comment

Working...
                    X