Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just occured to me. Why wasn't Savannah targeted too?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just occured to me. Why wasn't Savannah targeted too?

Savannah was also nominated for a Glammy., She should have been targeted to by the Saboteur. I just thought of this a little while ago. Why were only Maria and MC targeted. Savannah should have had some "bad luck" too considering the fact that she could have won for Best New Artist too! Why was she spared and left alone? :/

Maria probably saw the MC as more of a threat than Savannah. Considering the fact that she didn’t target Savannah meant that Maria felt very confident in her voice and her music when compared to Savannah’s. The MC’s though? The MC’s music was a threat to Maria’s. Maria felt that she could beat Savannah by pure talent alone, but she felt like she needed to sabotage the MC to win.

Comment

^^
      that could be true, but you also have to remember it'd be too much of a risk for them both to be sabotoshed. Everyone would quickly find out it's more than bad luck, and Maria would be eliminated.

Comment

• kelabell2001
        kelabell2001 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's probably a combination of both. The MC was targeted INSTEAD of Savannah probably because of the perceived threat level and Savannah wasn't targeted ALONG WITH the MC because of the risk.

You are right

Comment

Originally posted by kelabell2001 View Post
        Maria probably saw the MC as more of a threat than Savannah. Considering the fact that she didn’t target Savannah meant that Maria felt very confident in her voice and her music when compared to Savannah’s. The MC’s though? The MC’s music was a threat to Maria’s. Maria felt that she could beat Savannah by pure talent alone, but she felt like she needed to sabotage the MC to win.
        But Maria WASN'T behind the sabatoge. It was Max her then boyfriend who was sabotaging MC. In fact Maria looked genuinely shocked when MC said her first release sounded really awful. Though to be fair, Max acted like he didn't sabotage the MC first release and we all know that he did sabotage the MC and then Maria when she dumped him which is really unprofessional. Your feelings as a professional studio recorder should not get in the way of your JOB!

Comment

• GiGi is Me
          GiGi is Me commented
          Editing a comment
          Max AND Maria were in charge of the first sabotoshed with the MC. After that, the MC stopped being sabotoshed when Maria dumped him, and he went after her. Though he was the one who did the sabotoshing, it was under Maria's orders until they split up. After that, there'd be no reason so target the MC. I could be wrong, though.
          Last edited by GiGi is Me; 10-13-2017, 03:08 PM.

Was anyone suspicious of Max when he claimed he cleared out ALL the hard drives or something like that when MC asked if he had a copy of her CLEAN song? I wasn't suspicious of Max the first time I played this game but when I learned that he was the Sabatouer(Spelling?) In hindsight thinking about this scene KNOWING he was the Sabatouer, I think,"Son of a bitch!" LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X