Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Times when Demi episode understood EXACTLY how you felt? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times when Demi episode understood EXACTLY how you felt? :)

With the Avery situation with him talking Alex/Taylor out of EVERY wedding decision I wanted and him being a prick to me even though I SUCKED up to him, I was getting really annoyed with him. I was thinking,"I'm about ready to punch Avery in his face, he is angering me so much!" When suddenly MC yelled "Enough and told Avery off" I thought,"Finally!" I personally was thinking "Enough!" And was thinking time to tell Avery off around the same time MC said it!

Zora was getting on my last nerve when she kept talking Hippie language. I was thinking,"Holy crap! I made a HUGE mistake choosing Zora! How do I get out of having Zora as my writer?" Then the much needed beacon of light came where they said you can fire Zora!" I thought,"Here's my chance to get rid of Zora! And I jumped up to take it!
    Last edited by Karice; 10-21-2017, 06:20 PM.

I haven't read most of the Demi story in like, a year so can you please tell me who Zora is? And I was SO SATISFIED when the MC told anyone off.

Comment

Originally posted by GiGi is Me View Post
      I haven't read most of the Demi story in like, a year so can you please tell me who Zora is? And I was SO SATISFIED when the MC told anyone off.
      Zora is a writer Kate sends MC to help her out with writing her album. She is WAY too hippie for my taste "The sun is a big ray of light in our lives." and I soon wanted to get rid of her. The other two writers Kate send weren't much better. David did nothing but FAWN over me and all Madeline did was keep talking about making money . They were all horrible in different ways.

Comment

Demi Lovato forces you to make choices you didn't even want to choose in the first place. But these are some choices I would've liked to do in the first place.

Comment

I can kinda relate you about Zora even though I know a very few hippie slang words but she literally gave me a headache from so much confusion. Not that I wasn't even annoyed, but just extremely confused.. But, the others I didn't like too much either. But as for Avery, I kinda had a love/hate relationship with at first. Yes, he was such an really annoying dude, but in a way he was trying to look out for Alex/ Taylor (For an example when you had the choice of cake flavors and he warns that Alex/ Taylor's mom is allergic to that specific flavor you choose I knew he was just warning since you can't have MC's future Mother-in law have a allergic reaction during at the wedding.) But. just took a little too far.
          Last edited by AlysaThornton; 10-25-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Karice
            Karice commented
            Editing a comment
            That's actually a very good point about Alex/Taylor's mom being allergic to the cake I originally chose. I forgot about that very important detail when I started this thread.
        Working...
        X