Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In season 2 episode 24 do I need that green dress to beat Maria and get the tour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In season 2 episode 24 do I need that green dress to beat Maria and get the tour?

If I do do any of you guys know any gem sponsors other than the jenn creates youtube page?

no . actually, it does the diamond choices not matter .it will end same way no matter what

Comment

• Tokkinet
      Tokkinet commented
      Editing a comment
      oh thank u!!!

bump, can we bump our posts?

Comment

Why would you need to bump this

Comment

Originally posted by Tokkinet View Post
        bump, can we bump our posts?
        I think bumping is only needed when there is no one who replied to your posts, but you got your answer so I am baffled why you bumped this like Little Potato asked.

Comment

Diamond choices don't matter usually. It gets you an extra scene and a compliment, but other than that, it's just so readers will buy gems and Episode gets more money, since Episode is a business and it's free.

Comment

Originally posted by stronglcves View Post
            Diamond choices don't matter usually. It gets you an extra scene and a compliment, but other than that, it's just so readers will buy gems and Episode gets more money, since Episode is a business and it's free.
            I remember someone saying something like, "Episode game makers should be taking into account that many Episode players are children and teenagers that don't have jobs and parents will get imminently sick of hearing, "Mom, Dad, can I have ANOTHER $20 to make a Gem choice in an Episode game?"

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post

I remember someone saying something like, "Episode game makers should be taking into account that many Episode players are children and teenagers that don't have jobs and parents will get imminently sick of hearing, "Mom, Dad, can I have ANOTHER $20 to make a Gem choice in an Episode game?"
              But we have to remember that Episode Interactive is a real business. It's either make an OPTIONAL choice where people can pay a little or make the app itself cost money. It's how businesses work.

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post

Or worse, steal their parents' money to buy gems. A teenager admitted she stole $100 from her Mom's bank card to get choices in a phone game and her Mom was incredibly lenient about it, and didn't spank her or pull her hair, and gave her a very stern talking, pointing out that the money in her bank account is to support them, not for her to do dishonest and frivolous things with them. She said her Mom grounded her for 2 months for pulling that stunt and she thought that she deserved to be grounded even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by stronglcves View Post

But we have to remember that Episode Interactive is a real business. It's either make an OPTIONAL choice where people can pay a little or make the app itself cost money. It's how businesses work.
                  Definitely. Not to mention that there's a wealth of user stories out there that don't/can't include diamond choices and are free to read as long as you use the free passes. And compared to some other apps, the amount of free passes you get/the speed they refill is actually quite impressive.
                  There's also real people working for Episode for real salaries. They have programmers, designers, writers, marketers, etc. etc. Those people need that money to survive.
                  I mean, I hate that Episode stories often shame you for not using gems, and I hate that the content you get for spending the gems is not usually worth it... but I don't hate the fact that there are gem options. That just seems logical to me...

Comment

Originally posted by CaitlinRumble View Post

Definitely. Not to mention that there's a wealth of user stories out there that don't/can't include diamond choices and are free to read as long as you use the free passes. And compared to some other apps, the amount of free passes you get/the speed they refill is actually quite impressive.
                    There's also real people working for Episode for real salaries. They have programmers, designers, writers, marketers, etc. etc. Those people need that money to survive.
                    I mean, I hate that Episode stories often shame you for not using gems, and I hate that the content you get for spending the gems is not usually worth it... but I don't hate the fact that there are gem options. That just seems logical to me...
                    Agree. Episode could make the app cost money, stories cost money, and even more. But they let us have it all for free. There's really no issue with them trying to raise a few dollars, it's business. Why are so many people complaining tbh?

Comment

Working...
                    X