Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Callie! You dirty, stinking, RAT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie! You dirty, stinking, RAT!

Asking me to buy you a Honey Bears Jersey! They haven't been a Sports Team since 1985! I wasn't even BORN yet! I was born in 1994! You made me look like a fool looking for a Sports Team Jersey that hasn't existed in over 32 years! You made me oil spot for no good reason! You are a dirty, stinking RAT! This must have been what MC in theory would be thinking!

Are you feeling okay? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post
      Are you feeling okay? :/
      LOL. I am feeling okay, it was just an impulsive thread I made rashly. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Karice View Post

LOL. I am feeling okay, it was just an impulsive thread I made rashly. Thanks for asking.
        You're welcome and your explanation does make sense. Whew! You had me concerned when I clicked on this thread. Luckily it turned out to be no big deal.

Comment

Yes well callie is a hypocrite and the worst sister you could have

callie gets mad at MC for stuff she does in the end and I'm surprised MC doesn't call out on it

Comment

Working...
          X