Choices NOT to pick! Major spoilers! Enter at your own risk! :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices NOT to pick! Major spoilers! Enter at your own risk! :P

Do NOT pick the "Get a flight, and go to rehearsals on time," gem choice in Season 1 after oil spotting. Holly tells you"You'll always have a spot on this tour!" And you still get kicked off when Sarah comes back! Don't do it! It's a waste of gems!

In Season 2, the costume gem choice at the party is a BAD gem choice. It literally adds like 3 extra lines of dialogue and really doesn't affect the story.

In Season 3, do NOT give up Danny and your old crew for Sonja's promise to make Trey not show up on Lupe's show and announce the charity. You will be stuck with a crew that IGNORES you or only talks to you curtly. And on top of that, Trey IGNORES Sonja and goes on Lupe's show and announces the charity anyways even if you dump Danny and your old crew (Maria put him up to it). Splurge to keep Danny and your old crew. It's much better.

Most (or even all) of gem choices are just a waste, because they do not add more than 3 extra lines of dialogue or a pretty dress for a 30-second scene. Never in my experience they really affected the plot (and I don't think they do).

Comment

Originally posted by Yovanna View Post
      Most (or even all) of gem choices are just a waste, because they do not add more than 3 extra lines of dialogue or a pretty dress for a 30-second scene. Never in my experience they really affected the plot (and I don't think they do).
      I didn't like the costume gem choice. I wasted big gems on something that was forgotten about in less than a minute. The "Make Trey tell the label the real truth" gem choice is actually worth it as Trey comes clean and admits someone is putting him up to sabatoging MC's tour and he is not a sabatoging person by nature.

Comment

• Yovanna
        Yovanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyway, ending will be the same. So why spend money?
    Working...
    X