Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Demi Lovato Path to Fame: Would You Like a Season Four?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi Lovato Path to Fame: Would You Like a Season Four?

Hey!

I’m feeling rather curious at the moment and am wanting to gather opinions!

Would you like a Demi Season Four?

I, myself, have read all three seasons of Demi Lovato’s Path to Fame: Path to Fame itself, World Tour, and Confidently Me, plus every side story, and I have to say that I’ve loved this series. I feel like the development of the characters have been great, and that I’ve always felt ingaged.
    At the end of Season Three, you see the words ‘The End’. Which, to me, obviously makes me feel like this is the complete end of the Demi Lovato series. Which, saddens me a little bit.

What I want to know is: Would you like to see a Season Four? Do you think that we’ve had enough of Path to Fame and that it’s a good place to end at? Or would you maybe just like to have a few more Side Stories?

We saw the most recent Demi Side Stories: ‘Behind the Mic’, ‘Blackmailed’, ‘The Ex’, and the premium (RED) story which was only available by buying, along with all the other ones - just to mention a few: ‘Sunset Single’, ‘Closer to Love’ and ‘Dress Debacle’.

An idea of mine would be instead of releasing a whole other season, just to release a few side stories from time to time, just so we’re not missing out on the MC’s continuing path to fame too much. They could show how MC and her best friend, sister, and everyone else (Dante DiMarco, Trey and Maria Reyes, Savannah Silvers etc.), is doing. And of course Demi.

I think that this would be a good way of quenching fans’ thirst for more, whilst not having to deal with the pressure of a whole new season.

So, what do you think? Do you agree? Or would you just love to see a Season Four (I wouldn’t say no)? Or do you think that it’s time to pull the curtain on The Path to Fame and that it would be best for it to end where it’s at now?

Comment your thoughts below!
    Last edited by A.C.; 12-23-2017, 12:10 PM.

I would love for there to be a Season Four, only if they improved on the storylines. Season Two and Three were rubbish. Season One was defiantly the best season out of all three.

Also, I doubt that Episode will be making more side stories. They have way too many stories to be working on. They still need to finish Pretty Little Liars series, and they probably have loads more celebrity stories that are coming soon. They are too focussed on producing them. They won't have time to make more Demi stories, hence why they ended it in the first place.

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I’d have to agree with you there. Season One is the best in my opinion, too. And yeah, Episode certainly are busy at the moment, and probably want to finish up on their current ones and start making more new stories featuring well known people as they seem to attract the readers much more than other stories and attract new readers to download the app.

I'd love to see a Season 4! Season 3 seemed blah!

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Same! And yes, I’d have to agree with you that I feel season 3 wasn’t its best... especially compared with seasons 1 and 2.

I need a season 4!!! 😭😭😭

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m pretty sure you’re not the only one who feels that way!

Really, it'd depend on the plot of Season 4. Depending on where it goes, it could be interesting. Really, there is just one thing that left me extremely dissatisfied about the ending- they start the first episode of season 1 with the MC on a stage saying lines like "I never thought I'd be here blah blah blah...this is where it all began" and it might just be me, but I really wanted to see it end where it started and come full circle to that moment again

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree. I think a better, more well developed and clever ending would better the story.

YESS!! Season 3 sucked!

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m maybe thinking that they should do a season 4 to try and learn from their mistakes 🤔 hopefully they’ll take on board the community’s feedback.

Yes!!! But like some real drama and ample opportunities that don't always involve gem choices ^_^ and maybe we can have kids and the whole struggling to get to the top with their business and stuff like that

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that’s a great idea! I’d love that, and I’m sure others would too.

I don't know about the whole having kids thing. MC is 25 and is very busy in her career. Katy Perry at 25 didn't want kids as she was more into her career and partying her life up. I read that's a major reason why she and Russell Brand divorced. He was like 34 and ready to become serious in his life and become a father, and she was a major star and still very young and wanted to live up her life. I have read that now that Katy's career is dwindling down and she is now in her 30's, sje is open to becoming a mother. Beyonce was 31 when she became a mother for a huge example.

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      True, true. Although maybe it could be centered around the MC’s struggle with pregnancy/parenting? But they’d have to make sure they’d write that well - keep it real instead of maybe sugar-coating it - like include the things that maybe are not so good about pregnancy, for example.

I really love "Demi Lovato: Path to fame" I read it twice and I wish there was a season 4

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like the story, too! But have to admit that season 3 could use some improvement.

Season 4 is not needed. Its fine where it ended tbh, Pitch Perfect needs a season 2-4 if anything

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I get what you mean! I’m sure readers would love a new season or two of Pitch Perfect.

I actually kind of wouldn't. I don't know, maybe they'll learn from their mistakes when making it

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m thinking they might learn a thing or two, too.

Originally posted by Little Potato View Post
    I actually kind of wouldn't. I don't know, maybe they'll learn from their mistakes when making it
    Wouldn't them learning from their mistakes be a GOOD thing?

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m sure it would!

I’m liking your thoughts and ideas, guys. Keep ’em coming.

Comment

1. NO TREY (very important).
      2. Options of being single again.
      3. No letting people push you around.
      4. Not being blamed for other people’s actions.
      5. Being able to stand up to characters.
      6. If choosing a lesbian relationship, let character wear a dress as well to wedding. Not one of them has to pretend to look like a man.
      7. Savannah realising that she was acting like an idiot.
      8. Being able to permanently ruin Maria’s career.
      9. Get rid of Dante. He’s getting really cliche now.
      10. Being able to not just forgive characters when they screw you over.
      11. Callie actually standing up for you for once.
      12. Be able to avoid bad situations by making right choices.
      13. Not being stuck to accept bad choices because you aren’t rich to buy gems each episode.
      14. An apology from Callie for hooking up with the person who nearly derailed your career and her absolute assurance she will never do anything like that again (maybe become a nun as a penance.)
      15. If Maria returns, make her a better villain, not just a crude Regina George rip-off (nice one moment, a bitch the next.)
      16. BBF appetite finally affecting her weight.
      17. Finally being able to get to level 5 without using gems.
      18. Being awarded gems for certain choices again.
      19. Having a proper honeymoon because we ruined our one to set up a label that failed anyway.
      Last edited by AJ PELZER; 01-31-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karice View Post

Wouldn't them learning from their mistakes be a GOOD thing?
        Did I say it was a bad thing? Karice back at it again

Comment

Working...
        X