Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demi Lovato Path to Fame: Would You Like a Season Four?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi Lovato Path to Fame: Would You Like a Season Four?

Hey!

I’m feeling rather curious at the moment and am wanting to gather opinions!

Would you like a Demi Season Four?

I, myself, have read all three seasons of Demi Lovato’s Path to Fame: Path to Fame itself, World Tour, and Confidently Me, plus every side story, and I have to say that I’ve loved this series. I feel like the development of the characters have been great, and that I’ve always felt ingaged.
    At the end of Season Three, you see the words ‘The End’. Which, to me, obviously makes me feel like this is the complete end of the Demi Lovato series. Which, saddens me a little bit.

What I want to know is: Would you like to see a Season Four? Do you think that we’ve had enough of Path to Fame and that it’s a good place to end at? Or would you maybe just like to have a few more Side Stories?

We saw the most recent Demi Side Stories: ‘Behind the Mic’, ‘Blackmailed’, ‘The Ex’, and the premium (RED) story which was only available by buying, along with all the other ones - just to mention a few: ‘Sunset Single’, ‘Closer to Love’ and ‘Dress Debacle’.

An idea of mine would be instead of releasing a whole other season, just to release a few side stories from time to time, just so we’re not missing out on the MC’s continuing path to fame too much. They could show how MC and her best friend, sister, and everyone else (Dante DiMarco, Trey and Maria Reyes, Savannah Silvers etc.), is doing. And of course Demi.

I think that this would be a good way of quenching fans’ thirst for more, whilst not having to deal with the pressure of a whole new season.

So, what do you think? Do you agree? Or would you just love to see a Season Four (I wouldn’t say no)? Or do you think that it’s time to pull the curtain on The Path to Fame and that it would be best for it to end where it’s at now?

Comment your thoughts below!
    Last edited by A.C.; 12-23-2017, 12:10 PM.

I would love for there to be a Season Four, only if they improved on the storylines. Season Two and Three were rubbish. Season One was defiantly the best season out of all three.

Also, I doubt that Episode will be making more side stories. They have way too many stories to be working on. They still need to finish Pretty Little Liars series, and they probably have loads more celebrity stories that are coming soon. They are too focussed on producing them. They won't have time to make more Demi stories, hence why they ended it in the first place.

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I’d have to agree with you there. Season One is the best in my opinion, too. And yeah, Episode certainly are busy at the moment, and probably want to finish up on their current ones and start making more new stories featuring well known people as they seem to attract the readers much more than other stories and attract new readers to download the app.

I'd love to see a Season 4! Season 3 seemed blah!

Comment

• A.C.
      A.C. commented
      Editing a comment
      Same! And yes, I’d have to agree with you that I feel season 3 wasn’t its best... especially compared with seasons 1 and 2.

I need a season 4!!! 😭😭😭

Comment

Really, it'd depend on the plot of Season 4. Depending on where it goes, it could be interesting. Really, there is just one thing that left me extremely dissatisfied about the ending- they start the first episode of season 1 with the MC on a stage saying lines like "I never thought I'd be here blah blah blah...this is where it all began" and it might just be me, but I really wanted to see it end where it started and come full circle to that moment again

Comment

YESS!! Season 3 sucked!

Comment

Yes!!! But like some real drama and ample opportunities that don't always involve gem choices ^_^ and maybe we can have kids and the whole struggling to get to the top with their business and stuff like that

Comment

I don't know about the whole having kids thing. MC is 25 and is very busy in her career. Katy Perry at 25 didn't want kids as she was more into her career and partying her life up. I read that's a major reason why she and Russell Brand divorced. He was like 34 and ready to become serious in his life and become a father, and she was a major star and still very young and wanted to live up her life. I have read that now that Katy's career is dwindling down and she is now in her 30's, sje is open to becoming a mother. Beyonce was 31 when she became a mother for a huge example.

Comment

I really love "Demi Lovato: Path to fame" I read it twice and I wish there was a season 4

Comment

Season 4 is not needed. Its fine where it ended tbh, Pitch Perfect needs a season 2-4 if anything

Comment

I actually kind of wouldn't. I don't know, maybe they'll learn from their mistakes when making it

Comment

I actually kind of wouldn't. I don't know, maybe they'll learn from their mistakes when making it

Comment

Working...
                    X