Pronouns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pronouns

Okay, I love the Demi storyline and all, but something really irked me.

People kept referring to Taylor as my boyfriend, but I picked the option to make her a girl. It just kinda bugged me.

Did anyone else notice this?

Originally posted by Erkia View Post
    Okay, I love the Demi storyline and all, but something really irked me.

People kept referring to Taylor as my boyfriend, but I picked the option to make her a girl. It just kinda bugged me.

Did anyone else notice this?
    I noticed they called male Alex "SHE," but it was like ONCE. Not constantly. I would have been bugging me too if they did it CONSTANTLY.....

Comment

yes! I played for 3 seasons, I think I stopped somewhere in the 3rd. I also had a female love interest and the story referred to her as "him" or "your boyfriend" more than a few times. it just bugged me because there was a simple solution - they could press command+f and type in "he", "him", and "his", (and maybe even "boyfriend" too) to make sure all the pronouns are correct.

Comment

It's a common mistake that I wish they would fix. Since it's not being edited anymore, it'll be stuck like this, which is kinda annoying.

But I do understand, as it's pretty advanced coding since Episode let us choose between quite a lot of options. I made a story before where you can pick a male or female love interest and I didn't even notice that there were atleast 4 times that people referred to a female love interest as "he".

Comment

Yeah, I noticed this too. Even in the chapter teaser (description box when starting the next episode), the love interest was usually referred to as a 'he', or as 'your boyfriend'. It is kind of annoying.

Comment

Working...
          X