Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

When did you notice something wasn't quite right with him? Spoilers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you notice something wasn't quite right with him? Spoilers

I am talking about Trey. Who ends up sabatoging MC's career under the orders of Maria. I picked him at first because he seemed cool and like he had the potential to become a major star. I began to have my doubts when he sang the very awful Love Garden song whereas Jasmine actually sang a good song called "Get To Know Me," full of attitude and sass, and actually seemed like it could become a Top 10 hit on radio. Trey's Love Garden sounded like a joke and I couldn't see it becoming Top 10 on radio. When I found out he was Maria's brother, I definitely knew I didn't want him anymore. So, how about you guys?

when the little interview thing went along. like when the mc asked questions to the three left over. he had such a big ego and and i just thought "wow, humble much?" and all he wanted was money. also the love garden song was very bad and made very little sense

Comment

• Karice
      Karice commented
      Editing a comment
      IKR? Love Garden was AWFUL! Love Garden is what made me start to doubt picking Trey. I remember thinking,"Trey doesn't seem all that cool anymore, " when he sang Love Garden.

I thought this was going to be about Ryland since Ryland was coming across as a creep even from the early scenes, showing up in MC's room without her permission or something like that and he just looked shifty.

Anyways, I knew something wasn't right about Trey when he signed up to be a spokesperson for girl's makeup., They even pointed out that a guy most likely wouldn't be signing up for a competition for girl's makeup. My eyebrows were raised right off the bat on that one, and my suspicions were confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by ellesfaux View Post
      when the little interview thing went along. like when the mc asked questions to the three left over. he had such a big ego and and i just thought "wow, humble much?" and all he wanted was money. also the love garden song was very bad and made very little sense
      So right. IIRC, the Jasmine and Kayla were saying humble stuff like, "I want to make music that makes people happy," and Trey was saying arrogant stuff like, "I want fame, girls to throw themselves at me, and to be rich." I thought that was a red flag about Trey too.

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post
        I thought this was going to be about Ryland since Ryland was coming across as a creep even from the early scenes, showing up in MC's room without her permission or something like that and he just looked shifty.

Anyways, I knew something wasn't right about Trey when he signed up to be a spokesperson for girl's makeup., They even pointed out that a guy most likely wouldn't be signing up for a competition for girl's makeup. My eyebrows were raised right off the bat on that one, and my suspicions were confirmed.
        Some guys wear girl's makeup. Rupaul, Adam Lambert, Pete Burns, Boy George.

Comment

I picked Jasmine in the start, Trey always gave me a fishy feeling, and soon my suspicions were confirmed.

Comment

I feel as if I was the only one who picked Trey at first. I thought he came across as cool at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Karice View Post

Some guys wear girl's makeup. Rupaul, Adam Lambert, Pete Burns, Boy George.
              But all of those guys you mentioned are gay, flamboyant, and androgynous Trey was straight and not flamboyant or androgynous.

Comment

I knew he was BAD when he was chosen by the industry.

again, season 3 was a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post

During a replay, someone in Episode even mentions that Trey doesn't even like makeup! Why was he doing a competition for makeup in the first place? That guy was shady!

Comment

Working...
                  X