Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

And some choices are all BAD! Spoilers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And some choices are all BAD! Spoilers.

The choices to hang out with Avery are all BAD!

If you choose explore the caves, the flashlight runs out of light and Avery gets mad at you for not bringing any extra batteries.

If you choose go to the beach, Avery gets stung by a jellyfish and gets mad at you for bringing him to the beach.IIRC

If you choose to go on a boat trip, Avery gets mad at you for not bringing sunscreen. All choices end up BADLY! I didn't like this one.

The Callie talk show fiasco, all choices end bad, even the innocent looking ones like "I deserve this!(It turns out to mean I deserve the fame, not I deserve to be called out by Callie) and " Fame is harder than it looks ". " Why can't you be happy for me? " just looks like a bad choice from the get go." They all end with you yelling at Callie that all she had to do was pick "like," and Demi gasps in shock and Cindy and Mark look uncomfortable. Alex/Taylor berates you for throwing Callie under the bus and yelling at her.

The choices for confronting BFF are all BAD, even the one that SEEMS innocent, "You're right." You end up telling her that she is a Bitch and a horrible friend. This one shocked me. I was trying to be NICE when I chose this one.

​​​​

Things that go bump in the afternoon.

Comment

i know right!! i tried to be all nice and everything but noooo gosh darn it, i'm just a very rude character!! and the avery thing i hated the most! phew, it was horrible.

Comment

IKR!! Idk that stuff just made me hate Callie, and kind of Avery, too! I didn't want my character to be all that rude, except when absolutely necessary.. but NO, not possible!

Comment

• Erkia
          Erkia commented
          Editing a comment
          your profile pic omg i'm choking

Originally posted by Karice View Post
        The choices to hang out with Avery are all BAD!

If you choose explore the caves, the flashlight runs out of light and Avery gets mad at you for not bringing any extra batteries.

If you choose go to the beach, Avery gets stung by a jellyfish and gets mad at you for bringing him to the beach.IIRC

If you choose to go on a boat trip, Avery gets mad at you for not bringing sunscreen. All choices end up BADLY! I didn't like this one.

The Callie talk show fiasco, all choices end bad, even the innocent looking ones like "I deserve this!(It turns out to mean I deserve the fame, not I deserve to be called out by Callie) and " Fame is harder than it looks ". " Why can't you be happy for me? " just looks like a bad choice from the get go." They all end with you yelling at Callie that all she had to do was pick "like," and Demi gasps in shock and Cindy and Mark look uncomfortable. Alex/Taylor berates you for throwing Callie under the bus and yelling at her.

The choices for confronting BFF are all BAD, even the one that SEEMS innocent, "You're right." You end up telling her that she is a Bitch and a horrible friend. This one shocked me. I was trying to be NICE when I chose this one.

​​​​

MOST of the stuff with Avery actually made sense that he'd be mad at MC as they were entirely her fault.. MC should have known to bring sunscreen on a boat trip and should have known to bring extra batteries to go cave exploring. The jellyfish thing wasn't actually her fault as most people would not expect there to be jellyfish at the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Allison Smith View Post

MOST of the stuff with Avery actually made sense that he'd be mad at MC as they were entirely her fault.. MC should have known to bring sunscreen on a boat trip and should have known to bring extra batteries to go cave exploring. The jellyfish thing wasn't actually her fault as most people would not expect there to be jellyfish at the beach.
          To be fair, we in the real world didn't have a choice on what bad things happened on the outings with Avery. This was one of my least favorite scenarios as all hanging out with Avery choices were bad. I replayed Season 2 three different times the first time to pick the RIGHT choice in the Avery hangout scenario. When the second scenario turned out bad, I thought, "I'm beginning to think that ALL Avery hangout scenarios turn out bad," and I was right!

Comment

Working...
          X