Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Trey ruined season 3 for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey ruined season 3 for me

I’m sorry things were just awful.
    I could not stand that dirty creep Trey cracking onto Callie. It’s bad enough he’s Maria’s brother (which seems to be just another Maria substitute), but no matter how nice you are to him, he’s rude and obnoxious. He completely stuffs up your performance. When you confront him, he’s like “so what?” attitude and doesn’t listen or say sorry. Then he goes and ruins your television performance and if you try to save it you look bad and it’s ruined anyway. Then to make it worse after all this, Callie is still interested in him!? WTF?! I’m sure most sisters would have far more loyalty than try to date a guy that is ruining their siblings’ career. I mean not yet another “oh, I like the bad boy” cliche. She doesn’t even talk to him about it, it seems she only cares about getting in his pants. Then he deliberately ruins your concert, by lying and making you look like you deliberately cancelled on your fans (which would be illegal in real life). So he ruins your fan base and you just are supposed to forgive and forget? Then he’s so obsessed with bedding Callie he, causes your tour to be cancelled. The fact is even after this, he doesn’t apologise or show remorse. Even after this, Callie is STILL interested in him and couldn’t care less what he’s done to you. The last thing you want is your little sister being defiled by your worst enemy. Then later you have to take him with you and act like he’s not the reason you’re in this predicament. You can’t even get the option of not forgiving him, unlike Avery. So, you just take him with you and pretend like nothing happened. I wanted him out of this story. I did not want the guy who ruined my career, sleazing onto my sister. Not to mention the possibility for Maria being Ann in-law. Whoever put this in the story was crazy. If they do a season 4 Trey MUST be written out. Worst Character Ever.
    Last edited by AJ PELZER; 01-30-2018, 11:33 PM.

Originally posted by AJ PELZER View Post
    I could not stand that dirty creep Trey cracking onto Callie. It’s bad enough he’s Maria’s brother (which seems to be just another Maria substitute), but no matter how nice you are to him, he’s rude and obnoxious. He completely stuffs up your performance. When you confront him, he’s like “so what?” attitude and doesn’t listen or say sorry. Then he goes and ruins your television performance and if you try to save it you look bad and it’s ruined anyway. Then to make it worse after all this, Callie is still interested in him!? WTF?! I’m sure most sisters would have far more loyalty than try to date a guy that is ruining their siblings’ career. I mean not yet another “oh, I like the bad boy” cliche. She doesn’t even talk to him about it, it seems she only cares about getting in his pants. Then he deliberately ruins your concert, by lying and making you look like you deliberately cancelled on your fans (which would be illegal in real life). So he ruins your fan base and you just are supposed to forgive and forget? Then he’s so obsessed with bedding Callie he, causes your tour to be cancelled. The fact is even after this, he doesn’t apologise or show remorse. Even after this, Callie is STILL interested in him and couldn’t care less what he’s done to you. The last thing you want is your little sister being defiled by your worst enemy. Then later you have to take him with you and act like he’s not the reason you’re in this predicament. You can’t even get the option of not forgiving him, unlike Avery. So, you just take him with you and pretend like nothing happened. I wanted him out of this story. I did not want the guy who ruined my career, sleazing onto my sister. Not to mention the possibility for Maria being Ann in-law. Whoever put this in the story was crazy. If they do a season 4 Trey MUST be written out. Worst Character Ever.
    To be fair, the label does call out Trey saying something like,"Trey you are nothing but trouble and we want nothing to do with you!" I thought, "This must be what people in real life were thinking!" LMAO!

Comment

• AJ PELZER
      AJ PELZER commented
      Editing a comment
      Even after he doesn’t redeem himself. Ruins the MC’s career all the while hitting onto her younger (probably barely legal) sister. And the MC acts like nothing ever happens and just accepts him

Originally posted by AJ PELZER View Post
    I knew Trey was trouble when he was saying arrogant things during the interview such as wanting FAME and RICHES and the girls were saying humble things like wanting to make music that makes people happy.

Comment

They let trey do anything he wanted and blamed MC.

In the end it makes sense to why he did that stuff except they went nowhere with his romance with callie

Comment

• AJ PELZER
        AJ PELZER commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it didn’t make sense. There was no scene where it he said to the MC “I’m really sorry for what I did earlier.” No you just have to go up to him and be nice. So, he’s rude to you, but tries to bed your sister. That’s sick. And Callie’s fine with him treating you like that, never once using her position to get him to stop it. Never even saying “not if you keep doing that to my sister.” It doesn’t redeem his character and still makes you hate him throughout the story

Trey does become nice in the latter part of season 3. It seems when he is away from Maria's influence he actually is a good person. I just wish he would have said something like,"I am so sorry for sabatoging your Tour earlier this year. That was Maria's idea, but I should have stood up to her and thought for myself and not sabotage you."

Comment

Working...
      X