Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

I am surprised no one has made a thread about this yet... Spoilers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am surprised no one has made a thread about this yet... Spoilers.

So, Trey is supposed to have ONE opening song at MC's SECOND concert(Contrary to popular belief, the concert that Trey ruins is actually MC's SECOND concert, not her first. Her first concert went really well. It took me a replay to realize this myself, , and he keeps doing encores and MC just helplessly laughs uncomfortably and says stuff like, "Okay, he's going to be done soon," and he KEEPS on going if you don't have gems to get him off the stage. If you have gems, MC firmly says something like, "Trey is getting off the stage, NOW, in front of the crowds, and you have a great set. If you have no gems, MC gets to sing uncomfortably only two songs in front of angry looking fans. Who could blame them? They paid to see Allison sing an entire set, not have some unknown opening act monopolize the concert. I'd be pissed off myself.

I am at m point and destination. WHY didn't the MC's BAND step in and get Trey off the stage? I mean, with Trey monopolizing what should have been THEIR time to play in front of the crowds, you would think they'd also try to get Trey's monopolizing concert stealing ass off the stage, but no. In fact, I didn't even SEE them play during MC's pitiful two songs. I only saw her singing pitifully. The band should have been royally pissed that they never got to play thanks to that rat Trey and to a TINY extent, MC since she should have had them playing during those pitiful two songs. I am shocked that there hasn't been a mention that the band should have stopped Trey's monopolizing, concert stealing ass!

On YouTube IIRC, a popular Episode uploader said something like, "Wait a minute. Where's my band? Why aren't they stopping Trey?"
    Last edited by Karice; 01-31-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

It’s what ruined it. What he did was illegal and anyone with a right mind would not go to twitter and point the blame at him.
      Also I’ve been to concerts. If I was waiting for an act to come on and the opening act kept doing encores he’d be booed off stage.
      What’s worse is they try to make you friends with him later and all the while doing this, he’s defiling your little sister. I hated this character way worse than Maria. At least Maria doesn’t chase high school age boys.
      Last edited by AJ PELZER; 02-01-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Karice
        Karice commented
        Editing a comment
        To be fair, Trey is only like 2 years older Callie, not "Creepy 40 year old hits on 15 year old high school girl," territory.

• AJ PELZER
        AJ PELZER commented
        Editing a comment
        She’s just out of high school. It’s still creepy.

Yes but the whole story from season 1 to 3 is filled with hypocrisy and plot holes

though season 1 is my 3rd favorite episode of all time

Comment

I don't know why people think that Callie's age is creepy to date Trey. Trey is 19 and Callie is 17. He's two years older than her. 2 years! If Callie were like 17 and he was 37 that be really disturbing but they are only 2 years apart.

Comment

• AJ PELZER
          AJ PELZER commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it’s the barely out of high school and him being out in the world thing that’s wrong. And the fact he treats her sister like dirt

The band never shows up again at all in Season 3. It's like MC kicked them to the curb as soon as her very own tour was greenlighted.

Comment

Working...
        X