Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

I wish that Episode had just been honest about the Trey thing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish that Episode had just been honest about the Trey thing.

There were posts on here saying stuff like,"I never wanted Trey in the first place! He gave me a bad vibe from the beginning with how arrogant and self centered he was coming across whereas Jasmine and Kayla seemed sweet and humble. I chose Jasmine! I shouldn't have been forced to have Trey as my opening act! "

I personally wish that Episode made it clear that we would end up with Trey from the get go by having him be the ONLY choice, saying something like,"Trey won The Label's National Aspiring Superstars Singing Competition, and he was put there by the label themselves to be MC's opening act, and could state something plausible like,"All people getting first time tours automatically get winners from The Label's National Aspiring Superstars Singing Competition," as their opening act. It would have been infuriating having to be forced to have Trey as an opening act from the get go, but it is more infuriating choosing someone and then having them ripped away from you for Kate's agency and being forced to have Trey like what happened in the actual game

That's Season 3 for ya

the real question is who's idea was it to make MC create her own label

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly145 View Post
      That's Season 3 for ya

the real question is who's idea was it to make MC create her own label
      People on here were hating on MC creating her own label. They were saying stuff like,"I wanted my tour back, not my own label! "

Comment

Originally posted by Karice View Post
        There were posts on here saying stuff like,"I never wanted Trey in the first place! He gave me a bad vibe from the beginning with how arrogant and self centered he was coming across whereas Jasmine and Kayla seemed sweet and humble. I chose Jasmine! I shouldn't have been forced to have Trey as my opening act! "

I personally wish that Episode made it clear that we would end up with Trey from the get go by having him be the ONLY choice, saying something like,"Trey won The Label's National Aspiring Superstars Singing Competition, and he was put there by the label themselves to be MC's opening act, and could state something plausible like,"All people getting first time tours automatically get winners from The Label's National Aspiring Superstars Singing Competition," as their opening act. It would have been infuriating having to be forced to have Trey as an opening act from the get go, but it is more infuriating choosing someone and then having them ripped away from you for Kate's agency and being forced to have Trey like what happened in the actual game
        That would have been better but no doubt fans would have said, "That's messed up that the label forces you to have opening acts you have no control in choosing, especially one who ends up sabotaging your career."

Comment

Working...
        X