Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

My Problems with the Characters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Problems with the Characters.

Worst to best, with explanations. (A LOT OF BAD WORDS, EXCUSe IT, I JUST DID ANOTHER PLAYTHROUGH AND IM PISSED)
    1. MYSELF.
    Why am I the worst in the story? Because if you don't have 40 freaking gems, you can't do good things. IN SEASON THREE I LITERALLY SPENT REAL MONEY ON A CHOICE, AND TREY STILL ANNOUNCED IT OR SABOTAGED IT SOMEHOW (i forget exactly what). MC is a total pushover, can't stand up for herself, and lets everyone walk all over her.
    2. Maria
    This jealous goddamn hoe spends her life trying to make MC miserable. Worst of all, even when she isn't physically there, her little turd brother is there to eff things up in her place, get a life. Bitch.
    2.5 TREY
    Trey is basically Maria Jr. He is a whiny brat and wants his way. WHY DO I NOT KICK THIS LITTLE MARIA-THE BITCH JUNIOR OUTTA HERE THE SECOND HIS UGLY FACE WALKS IN? Plus, that sleazy little cheeska sleemo (Star Wars' Huttese for Cheating Slime-ball) FLIRTS on my little bitch sister. Fudge off, anyone related to Maria.
    3. Callie
    This little bitch right here, FLIRTS with Trey, acts like a brat when she doesn't get her way, and yells at me on NATIONAL TV. Need I say more?
    4. Sonja
    Donkey, two things okay? Shut. up. (this was actually from Shrek, but I found it rather fitting.)
    5. RYLAND!
    Ryland is a sleazy, gross, ugly human mole rat thing. Why anyone would like him is beyond me. i kept rejecting him. Like dude, No means no. (If this story was 18+ I wonder how much more no means no would mean)

So I leave you with this quote, "go to hell you stupid people" (@Arrow actually said this)
    Last edited by EpisodeLuva4EvaXD; 02-08-2018, 11:28 AM.

I agree with the MC one - you need money for every good choice nowadays and it's so annoying! Also, yeah. I don't like the way she can't stand up for herself either.

Comment

Trey and Ryland are the worst
      Callie is a terrible and hypocritical sister
      Maria is meh didn't care
      MC was taken advantage of

moral of story is fame means hard work and sacrifices

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get why Callie wanted to date a guy who was ruining her only sister's career. You would think she'd despise him for sabotaging her sister's career, but she goes all lovey dovey over him. Another poster on here mentioned how messed up this is to like and date a guy who was sabotaging your sister's career.

Comment

Working...
        X