Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Good points mentioned in the Demi Episode Universe? Spoilers. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good points mentioned in the Demi Episode Universe? Spoilers. :)

Lara mentions in Season 3 that one of the outfits in Season 2 are outdated by Season 3. She says something like,"This outfit was hot when I designed it last year but this year it is no longer considered fashionable. People have moved on from this outfit." That actually made a lot of sense. I remember a fan saying something like,"I can't believe people in Demi Episode Universe are calling one of my expensive, fancy,gem outfits from Season 2 trash in Season 3. LOL!"

Kate and Sonja mention that Trey's Love Garden sounded awful but also mentioned how much fans warmed up to him and mention if they warmed up to him with such an awful song, imagine how much more they'd like him with a good song that Kate and Sonja wrote for him. That actually made a lot of sense!

For all we know Sonja could have paid those fans to cheer for Trey in his audition and then tell MC, "See? The fans love Trey!" I wouldn't put it past her to do something as underhanded and sneaky as that.

Comment

Working...
    X