Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

5 things you want and don't want for season 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 things you want and don't want for season 3?

List 5 things you WANT to happen and then 5 you DON'T want to happen. Just curious to see what everyone would say :3

WANT
    1.My character getting married
    2.Kids.. lol
    3.A big music launch
    4.More clothessss
    5.To slap everyone I hate

DON'T WANT
    1. Break ups
    2.Best friend issues
    3.Diamond spending .-.
    4.The characters I hate happy
    5. To get in trouble for slapping the ones I hate

Oh... it's quite different for me :P

Want:
    - an option to break up the engagement/be single
    - another love interest (Maybe a guy with a bit of an eager vibe? Not a bad boy. Just someone who is not a cheesy flirt or a soft noodle. Oh! And a hot butch girl for a bi/gay option.)
    - bigger diversity in options for your style and image
    - more opportunities to earn gems
    - an unexpected plot twist

Don't want:
    - to have to go through with the marriage
    - to have to spend a lot of gems to succeed
    - to deal with a lot of family drama
    - the same drama patterns as in previous seasons
    - pregnancy

Comment

want:
      POOT!!!

Comment

Want
        1. To finally have your own tour.
        2. To hear some instrumental music for the songs you're going to make.
        3. To smack Maria, Callie, Maria's ex boyfriend, the butt reporter, that kitty girl.
        4. TO MEET KITTY AND KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM.
        5. If he was cheating on me, and there's evidence, I want a break up and a choice to smack Taylor along with breaking the ring.
        Don't want:
        1. Cliché romance/Cheesy
        Example:
        Guy: I love you so much, you're the reason I breathe, and why I wake up.
        Girl: -Le blushing- Oh, guy... -Looks into his eyes romantically-
        Guy: -Kisses Girl romantically and breaks the kiss- I love you so much...
        2. I don't want to see the people I listed on the top
        3. I know this is Demi's game but, I don't want to be in her shadow.
        4. I don't want that reporter to have his own talk show, I want him fired.
        5. Please, seriously I Don't want to see Maria.

Comment

Want:

1. To meet the Kitty girl.
          2. To break up with Taylor/Alex
          3. Less clicheness
          4. Better outfits
          5. to smack everyone in the face.

Don't Want:

1. FREEMIUM!
          2. FREEMIUM!
          3. To see anyone who is going to (in a cliche way) ruin my character's life.
          4. My character to start crying (again)
          5. More romance.

Comment

Want:
            - To figure out what the hell was with the Sexy Kitten nonsense
            - NOT TO MARRY ALEX/TAYLOR
            - More outfits that don't cost gems
            - More replay slots
            - More chances to make up lyrics, because I LOVE that (though I'm going to laugh really hard if MC sings the song we wrote at the end of s2 in front of Alex/Taylor or something because mine was about not wanting to marry her and wanting to date Ryland...........)

Don't want:
            - Everything to cost gems like in Mean Girls Senior Year
            - Having to get married
            - DRAMA ABOUT THE WEDDING I DON'T EVEN WANT WITH THE PERSON I DON'T EVEN WANT MC TO BE DATING ANYMORE
            - More awkward typos where it refers to my girlfriend as my boyfriend, or to Alex/Taylor/Ryland/any new love interests as guys when they're not
            - MC acting like <14 when she's supposed to be freaking 22-23 (no offense to those who are <14 -- it's not about acting <14 in general; it's about acting that way when you're almost a decade older!)

Comment

Don't want:
              -Callie's shit
              -Boyfriend's shit
              -Sam's shit
              -Maria's shit
              -Everything to cost gems
              -Best friend's shit
              -EVERYONE'S SHIT

Want:
              POOT
              POOT
              POOT
              POOT
              POOT

Comment

WANT:

- The marriage in FULL. Choices of gowns, aisle music, and vows - saw that in another game and it was amazing. DO IT!!!
                - Everything to stop costing a bazillion and one gems. It's not fair, either, because people get a ton more fans for being able to buy custom content, which is more than a little classist. Not all of us are rich enough to pay $50+ just for ONE app game.
                - An actual chance at a new relationship. Hollywood always has relationship drama, after all. Plus it'd give you a chance to play with a new character being your partner.
                - My own damn tour. Let me call Demi once in awhile, but do my own thing. Pleeeease?
                - More hair styles, particularly the long hair and updo categories. (Also please fix the long straight hair in the blonde color so it's not a weird light green color instead of blonde? I really wanted to have my actual hairstyle in the game...)

DON'T WANT:

- To HAVE to get married. A choice of whether to stay with the partner from the very first season should be up to my character. There are other fish in the sea... and relationship drama always brings press, right? :P
                - To be able to make all the right choices and be rewarded by NOT having drama -- instead of crap like with Callie, and with the Ryland kiss, which you can't prevent even if you make every single correct choice (I even pulled away from Ryland instead of kissing her and I STILL got blamed for "kissing" her when the game didn't even show us with our lips pressed together!). If we can actually make the decision, let us. If not, lead us down the path where as a character we get the hint that something is off before it's suddenly sprung on us.
                - More outfit choices, including not having the non-gem options look like absolute crap. In wardrobe before a show, particularly, it seems to be either spectacularly-glitzy-glamour (which naturally costs 894764 gems) or horrible things that look like they came from a grandmother's closet. There's got to be something in between.
                - Better lyric-writing prompts. The ones we've gotten so far are cliched and terrible. You can do better, game-makers... I have faith in you.
                - Babies. At all. No attempts, no pregnancy, no anything. NO. FREAKING. KIDS.
                Last edited by karamel; 02-09-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

WANT:

-An actual choice in the marriage. Depending on what else happens, I might change my mind.
                  - To slap Ryland and Maria. I hate them a lot.
                  - If I do choose to get married, I want choices for my wedding dress.
                  - My BFF to get out of that stupid cat shirt. Does she not have any other clothes?
                  - Poot!

DON'T WANT:

- To be forced to cheat on Alex. I hated Ryland ever since I saw her. I most certainly did not want to kiss her.
                  - To have one of those infuriating "Keep what I'm wearing" choices for my wedding. I can see it now. 98347589347 gems for a wedding dress, or just "keep what I'm wearing." Ugh. I hate those.
                  - Obsessed fans like Prissy. If I see one more of those little creatures, I'm going to tell them off. And then my fan count won't increase and I won't unlock outfits.
                  - Drama
                  - Demi following me everywhere.

Comment

• AJ PELZER
                    AJ PELZER commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Totally! I’m so tired of that stupid shirt. How lazy of the creators.

WANT
                  • A marriage.
                  • My character being able to break off the marriage.
                  • A second album.
                  • More cultures; you know, they could show a bit about the country and have sightseeing as an option.
                  • Drama, but not this stupid Callie stuff and cheating even though you've been perfectly faithful.
                  DON'T WANT
                  • Callie. Kill her off, please? D;
                  • FREEMIUM. -_- I wish we could earn gems in the story more often.
                  • Cheesy stuff.
                  • Maria.

Comment

WANT:
                    • Marriage
                    • Tour
                    • Actually being abled to control whether or not i get married or do certain things
                    • More fun career opportunities
                    • Have MC make actual friends and not half a life thats based on either career or S/O
                    ​DONT WANT:
                    • Callie's whining
                    • S/O cheating
                    • More rivals or sabotours
                    • No more career-album deadlines
                    • No more tour or family and friends bs

Comment

Want:
                      -The choice to get married or not... I think I'm entitled to that...
                      -More cool clothing
                      -Maybe get to meet Sexy Kitten? I'd just like some closure on her, really.
                      -Meet new people. Like, I'm pretty sure if my S/O and Demi and basically all my current friends are awful, I should be able to just find a new friend group...
                      -I'd really like it if they used sound clips to let us choose the tune of the song when we're songwriting. Or let us branch out into different genres of music, maybe? I fell like at this point, yeah, Demi's there, but the game should be about our growth as musicians so we should be able to move away from basic heartbreak bubblegum pop if we want to. Maybe that's just me.

Don't Want:
                      -Anymore cliche plot twists. I swear, this is getting as bad as some of the trending stories.
                      -Another Ryland, AKA fake new love interest. That just pissed me off. I mean, yeah, he looked like a naked mole rat, but I really wasn't interested in Taylor, so....
                      -Callie's BS. How old is she? Old enough to stop throwing hissy fits, that's how old.
                      -Pregancy: See don't want, point one.
                      -Predictability. I really don't want to be able to predict what's going to happen, but I'm pretty sure I already have a good idea. That just defeats the point of me playing it.

Comment

Poor will slay the season

Comment

WANT:

- That my choices count! (ie, I choose everything to be nice to Callie but she still embarasses me in front of the whole country, I choose not to date anyone at the end of Season 1 and center my efforts into my career but in Season 2 I'm forced to date Alex/Taylor, I choose ignore Rayland or be distant with him in every opportunity but I still get blamed for kissing him/falling for him)

- Be able to customise my love interest according to my tastes, I may be more motivated to date if I find the guy more attractive (I found male Rayland and male Alex ugly and Taylor meh)

- More variety in outfits

- Less stuff costing a trillion of diamonds/more opportunities to gain diamonds

- Secondary plot lines more dramatic/interesting/original (I got a bit bored with the Danny/Lara stuff)

- More control over what path I follow (If I DON'T want to fall for Rayland because he's ugly as a sin and slimy and shifty please don't make my character to be jealous because Maria flirts with him, she can keep him all to herself thank you very much)

- Can my BFF change out of that stinking kitten shirt, and can I set it on fire?

- Can secondary characters change clothes more often? It seems only my MC and Demi changes their clothes regularly, Maria must stink to high heaven

- Let's have a catfight with Demi!

DON'T WANT:

- Family issues/drama

- Silly romantic plot lines

- Being forced to choose something or fall for someone and BS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
                            WANT:

- That my choices count! (ie, I choose everything to be nice to Callie but she still embarasses me in front of the whole country, I choose not to date anyone at the end of Season 1 and center my efforts into my career but in Season 2 I'm forced to date Alex/Taylor, I choose ignore Rayland or be distant with him in every opportunity but I still get blamed for kissing him/falling for him)

- Be able to customise my love interest according to my tastes, I may be more motivated to date if I find the guy more attractive (I found male Rayland and male Alex ugly and Taylor meh)

- More variety in outfits

- Less stuff costing a trillion of diamonds/more opportunities to gain diamonds

- Secondary plot lines more dramatic/interesting/original (I got a bit bored with the Danny/Lara stuff)

- More control over what path I follow (If I DON'T want to fall for Rayland because he's ugly as a sin and slimy and shifty please don't make my character to be jealous because Maria flirts with him, she can keep him all to herself thank you very much)

- Can my BFF change out of that stinking kitten shirt, and can I set it on fire?

- Can secondary characters change clothes more often? It seems only my MC and Demi changes their clothes regularly, Maria must stink to high heaven

- Let's have a catfight with Demi!

DON'T WANT:

- Family issues/drama

- Silly romantic plot lines

- Being forced to choose something or fall for someone and BS!!!

You just said what we all want to say (y)

Comment

Working...
                            X