X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and ideas of what to add! I will be working on this and have an update for ya'll soon! You rock!

- JB

Comment

I'm so new at this, and btw could one of the episode team members reply to this? I don't know how to start a thread, and I didn't exactly understand the 'how to start a thread' part (part 3) so could someone teach me?

Comment

This is perfect!!! Thanks so much Episode Team!!

Comment

Could you please cover a basic outline of the contests, such as what they are, how to partake in them, what the deadline actually means etc. because I've always thought that you had to have a bunch load of reads before the deadline, however some people say that they don't start reading until the deadline is up...

Anyways, just a basic introduction to those who have never entered a contest before. I think it puts people off if they don't understand how the system works.

If there is already something like this then please show me :P other than that... Well done on this! It's perfect for newbies!!!

Comment

Wow thanks so much! I'm new to posting and stuff on here so that helped so much.

Comment

AMAZING! just what I want on here, that's what I requested. Thanks bunches Jeremy
                Rose

Comment

UPDATE: Part Four: "Should I use the search tool? How do I use it? What does it all MEAN?!" is now updated here and still being updated. As always, thank you to everyone who has contributed ideas, input and help!

- JB and the Episode Team

Comment

Wow thank you very much!

Comment

UPDATE: Part Five of the forum tutorial has been added! Please make sure to check it out and leave any feedback and questions below. Thanks!

- JB
                      Last edited by Jeremy; 12-30-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I've always been familiar with how most forums usually work, so I've never been lost on here, but I have seen people posting in the wrong subforums and replying to others posts instead of making their own posts, so I think this is a wonderful idea. We just need to make sure that this is the first thing they see when they come here.

Comment

Okay thank you I've always wanted to write a story and now I can.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I was in the middle of writing my first story and Joseph Evans tutorial on youtube has been a great help!

If you wish to check out his videos you can check the link below:

http://adf.ly/1hu7vu

Thanks and I hoe that helps!

Kheisi

Comment

omg thank you so much! it helped a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X