Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

How to: Use Episode Forums (Tutorial)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great

Comment

BUMP!

Part Six
      How do I block another user on the forums? Has been added to the tutorial!

Comment

• coolandlazy
        coolandlazy commented
        Editing a comment
        I suggested this super happy!

thanks this is really helpful

Comment

I was just wondering: how do you change the "Episode Community Member" thing on your profile into something like "Novelist" or "Anthology"?
        Last edited by iamchoco16; 04-11-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Mehek
          Mehek commented
          Editing a comment
          It depends on the number of posts you have! I don't remember the exact post -> title conversions, but there's a sticky thread in General Chat to request a change if you've been stuck on something when your post count is pretty high

• German Lamb
          German Lamb commented
          Editing a comment
          Mehek are you sure? There is a Tanka with 9 posts while I have 28 or something and am an Episode Community Member :/

• Mehek
          Mehek commented
          Editing a comment
          There's a stickied thread in General Chat where you can ask them to change your status if it's stuck, which happens sometimes German Lamb

How do people get titles like Novelist and Anthology under there forum user? xP

Comment

So... I'm a new member and I've been wondering.. How do you tag someone in your post? Using @ in front of their name doesn't work for me :-?

Comment

• brinn
          brinn commented
          Editing a comment
          Using @ before their name should work, like XtraCheesu. Sometimes this is glitchy, and the tag doesn't work, which is probably what happened to you. Hope this helped.

• XtraCheesu
          XtraCheesu commented
          Editing a comment
          So, there's a glitch? No wonder it doesn't work for me ;;
          Thank for the answer! <3 brinn

• XtraCheesu
          XtraCheesu commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh wait. It works... ^^;; Haha...

There is no New topic button on my screen, Please help!

Comment

• Jeremy
          Jeremy commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you happen to get this resolved?

What if you have a question, like something you don't understand and need help with

Comment

• Jeremy
          Jeremy commented
          Editing a comment
          Feel free to PM your questions to either myself or AshlynnA.

Yup amazing

Comment

Anyone know how to search up another forum member so you can follow them, or if you can even do that at all?

Comment

• Jeremy
            Jeremy commented
            Editing a comment
            Type their username in the search bar in the top right hand corner of the page. Browse through the results and I'm sure you'll be able to find the persons profile Hope this helps!
        Working...
        X