Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

What is the very BEST story on episode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the very BEST story on episode?

What is, in your opinion, the very best episode?

I dont want a list of decent stories. I want a story that if you could you would replay many many times because it's so good. I'v been very disappointed with episode lately so I need a good story to restore my faith. Recommendations?

Dripping Mascara. Hands-down, it's the single best story I've ever read

Comment

• GenevieveM
      GenevieveM commented
      Editing a comment
      Mehek, thank you so much for your kind words <3 Not sure that I deserve such high praise but I'm so touched by your constant support. In my hiatus when I peeked on the forums, I was always heartened to see your comments Thank you so much. EpisodeMichelle thank you, as always. Your posts about my story have been among my favorites. I still find it crazy that you replayed thrice when your progress reset lmbo! aislin.averyy I hope you enjoy it whenever you do get around to reading it!

• Booklady1017
      Booklady1017 commented
      Editing a comment
      100% agree with Mehek

• jessalynn
      jessalynn commented
      Editing a comment
      I absolutely love the emotion in Dripping Mascara

I think the BEST story is Femme Fatale. (I know the real title is "The Assassin: Femme Fatale but, I just call it "Femme Fatale") The author is Mia Rose, I think.

Comment

• Eva Diva
      Eva Diva commented
      Editing a comment
      The Assassin: Femme Fatale is my favourite story too!

• GenevieveM
      GenevieveM commented
      Editing a comment
      The author is Mette, and yes, that story is absolutely amazing and my favorite work by Mette! Glad you enjoy it

• Xixi20
      Xixi20 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's amazing all her stories are great femme fatale the teacher and enchantress

It's a very difficult decision! But I personally think that the best Episode Story is Strange Fruit by Kay Elle.

Comment

Hmm.. I know that feeling.. I rarely get the WOW feeling when I read a story.. there are many good stories of course but only a few I would re-read (and this is all purely subjective and only my opinion here because I'm already a bit older... I can't connect to high school dramas, and somehow they've always have the same plot also pregnancy stories, I don't find pregnancy cute or adorable or funny... though I have no kids yet but well.. I don't find that romantic or anything... also stories which romanticize gangs, kidnapper/rapists and abusive relationships are nothing for me, but I'm fine with stories that handle those topics realistically )

some which gave me the WOW feeling are:

Everly After by Anya R.
      Destiny Dispatcher by Echo_D
      A Loveless Marriage and Shooting Cupid's Arrow by JessicaSwift
      Cardigan Diaries and Cupid's Arrow Curmudgeon by Katjuska
      Three's a Crowd and Can Love Strike? by AmandaMichele
      Can I borrow a Cupid's Arrow? by Kose

I found those by doing reviews.. and I'm a hard to please reader... I love a certain logic and realism in stories (even when fantasy.. at least some logic should be there), good grammar/spelling (though I'm no native speaker myself), good directing skills (don't have to be extra-ordinary.. but I cringe a bit when the basics are not even working and I think, why doesn't check the author her/his own story on the app? ) and of course a story that flows smoothly

Comment

• Booklady1017
        Booklady1017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Antika! I know about you guys because I read Anya's story and really liked it. I decided to contact her after I read it and she told me about your site. I read also World on the String, based on your recommendations and I loved it . I also have the rest of your stories bookmarked to read later. Thanks again!

• Antika
        Antika commented
        Editing a comment
        Booklady1017 awesome glad we can help and Thank you so much for reading :*

• Booklady1017
        Booklady1017 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are welcome!!

I writed a new story I don't know how it feelscan someone read it and tell me please {My lady and mistress?)

Comment

• Little Potato
        Little Potato commented
        Editing a comment
        No. I will not read your story because I specifically asked you to write an amazing story you read and NOT self advertise. So no.

Fragile Bonds. It's a must read. I don't know if the author is on the forums but on IG they're @episodefragilebonds It's really amazing. I can't rave about it enough. X

Comment

• AmandaMichele
        AmandaMichele commented
        Editing a comment
        Found the author on here.

@HumanBean

Story link below. Seriously, check it out!

Title: Fragile Bonds
        Genre: Drama
        Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5062246891257856

Trigger Warning: There is sexual assault. Obviously it is only implied and not detailed, but it is still there.

• HumanBean
        HumanBean commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoa is that link in my profile? Oh yeah, it is! Thank you for enjoying my story so much that you recommend it! <3 AmandaMichele

• AmandaMichele
        AmandaMichele commented
        Editing a comment
        No prob my love. Yes I shared the link 😄 I just couldn't tag you in it for some reason but as I know I've told you before... I ❤ your story xxx

Blake, Grace and Demi Lovato are the best! ❤👌😆

Comment

I really can't choose my favorite, but I promise these are all riveting and very underrated. No cliches, bad grammar, or poor spot-directing.
        Colorless Reality (Horror, Action, Thriller that has won an Epy Award) - Such an unique and thought-provoking premise

Hitchcock & Lynch Files: The " L" Case (Mystery)

The Code by Sarah Edgar (Mystery)

Black Absinthe (Thriller) - Likely one of the best stories I've ever come across

My Mind is Playing Tricks on Me (Psychological Drama) - So underrated! Please show it some love. It's incredible.

Highway to Hell (Action w/ zombies)

The Crumbling Masquerade (Drama) - I know it's discontinued, but it's worth it anyway

A Loveless Marriage (Romance, Period Drama)

The Kettle (Dystopian Thriller)

Adventures Away: Argiyon (Adventure, Mystery)

Dollhouse (Mystery)

All Hallows: The Curfew (Horror, Mystery) - Genuinely scary

Dead Men Walking (Action w/ zombies)

Fragile Bonds by HumanBean (Thriller, Drama) - My new favorite story! It's pretty messed up but the characters are so well-developed.

Baby Blue by MeMyselfAndIn (Drama, Horror) - Another very underrated piece w/ great characters

Comment

• OronaR
          OronaR commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. At first I do admit that it looked like one of those cliche stories with the girl with the dark past and all, but it did get better with its twists and turns, and I like it too. I wouldn't really call it a cliche, though it does coincide with some elements that are kinda cliche-ish.

• HumanBean
          HumanBean commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for recommending mine. In two different threads! Wow, no words!

• AmandaMichele
          AmandaMichele commented
          Editing a comment
          I adore A Loveless Marriage by Jessica Swift... and of course Fragile Bonds by Human Bean xxx

Rebounding with Bad by Talia Rose
        Backup by Ellie F.
        The New Girl by Saige Mercer
        Rebounding with Storm by S.W. Rose
        Six String Romance by Coni B.
        (un)Popular by Valerie

Comment

Rebounding with Storm by SW Rose is my FAV lol

Comment

• Shantiece
          Shantiece commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you

New York Gang
        Chain Reaction 2
        Rebounding with storm
        The Secret of Rain (Joseph Evans)
        Last edited by samrover18; 03-10-2017, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Shantiece
          Shantiece commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

• samrover18
          samrover18 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your a great author!!!!

Demi Lavato
        The Secret of Rain (Woo WOo Joseph Evans!!)
        The Life Between 3 by samrover18
        Who killed Emily?
        The Favor by su.episode
        Last edited by JulietMidnight; 03-10-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I have tons and tons of favorite stories, but my favorite story on the app is "World on a String". You MUST check it out if you haven't already! I love all the suggestions above, too, but I hope you add this one to it since I haven't seen it be mentioned yet.

Comment

• Booklady1017
          Booklady1017 commented
          Editing a comment
          I second this story!

Hi can anyone help me please? I'm looking for story that i forgot the title and gone from my shelf. If anyone recognize this tell me the title please *note: the name was not customize so it come from the story except the player that we play"
        the story is about there's girl who broke because of her boyfriend trick her she worked 2 jobs as flower girl and bar, one day there's guy named "Alex" who buy flower from her and met her again at the bar so he wants to help her financial by gave 5k just for talk.
        there are other character name: Vincent(Alex's father), Levi(Alex's mother), and Lydia(Alex's ex)

Comment

Working...
        X