Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a fantasy/romance/mystery

Story Title: The Power of Light
    Story Author: episodeLR
    Story Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
    Chapters: 12 (more coming soon!)
    Story Summary: 3 girls orphans find out about their mothers and the family past. Leading them to a secret kingdom of Lilandia where they realise they are the next ones to take over the throne as three Great Ladies with magical powers, which will be revealed one by one.
    Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4779547129282560
    Enjoy!

cover small.png

Comment

So I have a whole list of stories that are good reads but for the moment, I'm gonna list my TOP SIX Favorite, because 5 isn't enough. So I'm gonna start from older to newer reads, you may find interesting.
      • So this story is on its 25th episode and a drama read story called, "Pregnant by a Killer," written by Amy T.
      • Second story is a Mystery read and completed, the story is called, "Porcelain," written by Rahatul.
      • Third story is another drama read story called, "Faking Death," it's a continued story, but it's really catchy, and it's written by S. Langdon.
      • These last three are new authors to episode but I've been reading them and so far they're really good and I can't wait for the next few episode to come out, so you should check the next three out, once you have check out the others.
      • Fourth story is another Mystery read is called, "The Stalker," written by Singularity.
      • Fifth story is a drama read story, and it's a non-fiction story, so if your into non-fiction, then this story is for you, before I forget, this story is called, "Sofina," written by Safi.
      And last but not least, I just began reading this one but I think it has a lot of potential it's called, "Fragile Bonds," this story is a bit different it's a thriller genre, but check it out it's written by, HumanBean.

These are my top six choices to read, I hope you enjoy them. I'm gonna be checking out the other reads you guys suggested.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        Omg! I love pregnant by a killer!

• TayliEpisode
        TayliEpisode commented
        Editing a comment
        Right!
        Every day I go to check my favorites to see If its been updated and as soon as I read one, I want more !! ;P

Touch of betrayal
      ​​​​​The Blinded war
      Eclipses

These are great and unique stories

Comment

I've read these stories and all of them are absolutely awesome!

Maid for you by Alex Light
      My Episode Lover, Kill my Love, Becoming his Pet, and My Phantom Romance - All by Anneliese Allen
      Chain Reaction Triology (Chain Reaction, King Theo, and Lost)
      Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M.

Comment

• GenevieveM
        GenevieveM commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for loving and recommending my story, dear! <3 Means a lot!

• tortilla
        tortilla commented
        Editing a comment
        GenevieveM you deserve each and every recommendation! <3

I have a few that I love.

I'd suggest Blake & Grace. Both of them are made by Wiktoria Forevel. They both don't have unrealistic "OMGEE I'M MAGICALLY IN LUVSSSS" moments... No love triangles, no predictable plots... Lots of teary moments, and lots of moments where you basically want to throw your devices out the window, but hey. That's what makes a story good! One thing I have to say is that there isn't really that many choices. Especially when it comes to choosing your love interest. Doesn't bother me at all since stories like that are usually love triangles. She's really passionate about writing, and she tries updating Grace at least once a week (Blake is complete)

Comment

Hello everybody ! I started writing a story about a relationship I had but I changed a little. I think you'd enjoy it ! Please check it out and give me some feedback

Title : Love You, Hate You
        Genre : Romance
        Author : Miss Hollywood
        Style : Ink
        Chapters : 3 (Published so far)
        Description : Ava falls in love with someone who breaks her heart,and now she has to choose between what she knows and what she feels.
        Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5949500569026560

I forgot to put cover art to my story but I will update the story this week so it will appear I guess ...

Comment

You can check out my story - JOANNA by hopelessromantic

Comment

Hi! I just started a new story, it's a fantasy romance called My Kingdom South. It's about a princess (aka you) who travels to the western kingdom for humanitarian relief efforts, only to find out something sinister is going on within the kingdoms. There'll be 2 potential love interests and a lot of drama, so I hope it's your cup of tea!
            Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4961544960081920

Comment

Please check out these stories!

Title: The Wolf Within
              Author: EllyB
              Genre: Fantasy/Romance
              Chapters: 45 (COMPLETE)
              Story Summary: Arden leaves her pack & runs into another pack's territory. What happens when she meets the Alpha's son?
              Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5591729505304576

Title: The Wolf Trial (sequel to the wolf within)
              Genre: Fantasy/Romance
              Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
              Story Summary: Arden has finally completed her bond with Kai. What will happen when a new force threatens to tear them apart?
              Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251331820093440

Title: Not Forever Alone
              Genre: Suspense/Romance
              Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
              Story Summary: Evelynn is new in town & makes friends with a local boy. But what happens when she faces a past she didn't know she had?
              Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4691051050434560

Comment

Maybe you want to give my story a shot

Titel: The Life of Lynn
                chapers: 13 (ongoing)
                style: ink
                customize: partly
                special feature: choices matter, several love interests, same sex love, each episode takes about 15-20 minutes to read

Comment

Hi!

Title: Mei
                  Author: Manna
                  Genre: Mystery
                  Style: INK
                  Episodes: 3 (On going)
                  Description: It was almost as if he was waiting for me to come to his rescue, a trap set for me. Instead he fell into mine...
                  Link:
                  http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6274704344219648

Comment

Title: Undercover: Fake Identity
                    Author: Ann2K
                    Genre: Romance/Drama
                    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5138050150170624
                    Enjoy <3

Comment

I recently read a star power entry which is pretty good! It's got a Keeping up with the Kardashians and changing identities element.

Title: Star Power: Forged Identity
                      Author: Marenee

Comment

Pregnant and Searching for the Baby Father - Limelight
                        which is written by myself.
                        Genre: Drama, Romance
                        4 episodes and is ongoing.

Comment

Love Issues, is new but is a good one

Comment

Working...
                          X