Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Announcement : "The Episodians" community !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement : "The Episodians" community !

Hello everyone ! Finally on this day, on the app called "Amino" we've created our own Episode community !
    What is "Amino" ?

It's basicall an app when you can create your own community, it gives you chance to post about things and even chat with others ! It's really helpful to find people who share the same interests as you

How to join ?

First all, to join the "Episodians" community, you have to follow theses steps :

- On your phone, go to http://aminoapps.com/c/Episodians/

- Then the followin picture will pop up :
    22549973_2035858826698427_1859211452972606148_n.jpg

- If you already have the app, then click on the second option, if you don't then click the first one, after you download the app, comeback to the link again or type in the application the ID "Episodians"

- After you finish those steps, you have already joined !

What I can do there ?
    In there, you can post about everything you want to ! (of course it needs to be related to Episode), you can create your own profile, write your own posts and reads what the others says too ! You can subscribe to peopel you want to hear more about and you can even chats with your fellow Episodians ! This app is for everyone, writers or readers. It's a great and easy way to meet people who share the same interests about you, you may even make unexpected friendships and talk about the Episode platforms in general ! You can create your own profile, follow your favourites or gain follow from your fans !

Here are some few pictures to take a glimpse about it :

Sounds fun! I think I'll join...

Comment

• Episode.RS
      Episode.RS commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone is welcomed

Looks interesting. It does feel the same as the forums, though. What would be the plus?

Comment

• Episode.RS
      Episode.RS commented
      Editing a comment
      you can chat with other episodians in public chatrooms, there's quizzes and polls and we're working on making something new

joining now! sounds so cool.

Comment

• Episode.RS
      Episode.RS commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome !

I love this!! I'm going to download the app right now!

Comment

I like the idea,I'm joining now!!

Comment

Working...
      X