Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Recommendations for shy guy stories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for shy guy stories?

Heya! I am kinda bored of bad boy stories. I have always loved shy guys. Are there any stories where a guy is shy or socially awkward and you bring him out of his shell? I read The Girl Upstairs and I'm absolutely hooked! It's a shame it's not finished

My story Hollywood Heartbreak: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6365286543654912

Comment

wynter sapphre falling for a loner. I'd say he is shy buts sweet.

Comment

Aha, I love the shy guys too. :') Unfortunately I literally do not know any- I'll be sticking on this forum to see whether anyone knows any.

Comment

I have to agree with you, bad boys are kinda boring at the moment. Luckily for you, I believe that I have the perfect story for you. Ever heard of Strange Fruit by Kay Elle? It's absolutely wonderful, and the guy is so darn cute. And he - as you asked for - is quite shy. It's completed and the only fault it has is that it's quite short, though the story itself makes it worth while. I hope you'll like it!

Comment

• AndThatsShannii
            AndThatsShannii commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out ASAP

21 dates by meila summers! Although you play AS the shy guy for a lot of the time but it's still a wonderful read!

Comment

Working...
          X