Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Recommendations for shy guy stories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for shy guy stories?

Heya! I am kinda bored of bad boy stories. I have always loved shy guys. Are there any stories where a guy is shy or socially awkward and you bring him out of his shell? I read The Girl Upstairs and I'm absolutely hooked! It's a shame it's not finished

My story Hollywood Heartbreak: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6365286543654912

Comment

wynter sapphre falling for a loner. I'd say he is shy buts sweet.

Comment

Aha, I love the shy guys too. :') Unfortunately I literally do not know any- I'll be sticking on this forum to see whether anyone knows any.

Comment

I have to agree with you, bad boys are kinda boring at the moment. Luckily for you, I believe that I have the perfect story for you. Ever heard of Strange Fruit by Kay Elle? It's absolutely wonderful, and the guy is so darn cute. And he - as you asked for - is quite shy. It's completed and the only fault it has is that it's quite short, though the story itself makes it worth while. I hope you'll like it!

Comment

• AndThatsShannii
            AndThatsShannii commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out ASAP

21 dates by meila summers! Although you play AS the shy guy for a lot of the time but it's still a wonderful read!

Comment

Working...
          X