Bromance Stories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bromance Stories?

On Episode, I've rarely encountered a story that focuses on an interesting relationship, not between two lovers yet rather two different people.
    If anyone has read a good bromance story or a good story about two different people working through their differences to create a good and longlasting friendship (or just something along those lines) please let me know!

I'm quite sick of the romance stories that dominate Episode (not that they're bad. I love a good romance story but I want to read something new and take a break from the same-old-same-old)

Thank you
    Anastasia Green

Would love to hear feedback on this too!

Comment

Actually currently I'm making a story, where the most important relationships are between brother and sister. Got my inspiration from Supernatural. But I'm still making these 3 first episodes, as I'm kinda nerd about directing and other stuff. Wanna make it as good as I can. Hopefully I'll launch it in 2 weeks.

Comment

I don't know anything that's been published pertaining to that, though, I am working on a story where the MC develops a special relationship with his foster brother (no, not a romantic one).

I know that's probably not the answer you were looking for, but.. On the Episode forums, when you as for recommendations, you usually get self-promotion in return.

Comment

You could try my historical story Belonging. The strongest relationship in it is the friendship between Eliza and Ada.

Comment

Dead 7 by Kayla Sloans is pretty bromantic, there are some regular romantic elements too but mainly it's consists of people with differences having to learn how to work with each other.

I really thought I'd have more recommendations....

Comment

Working...
            X