Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

POLL: Which Hairstyle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Which Hairstyle?

Hello everyone! I was having trouble deciding which of the following hairstyles to put on the cover of the boy in my story in progress. Please avoid any drawing errors and try to look at the hairstyles themselves instead of my mistakes ;P Obviously these are only the prototype sketches, so the final result will be colored properly, will have more detail in the hair, etc. Your help would be hugely appreciated.

READ THIS-
    *EDIT: After a week, I took the top four hairstyles and finalized them. I am now removing the previous poll and replacing it with a new one and the new, finished hairstyles. Please vote again for your favorite hairstyle. This will go on my story cover!*

-Zarel
    45.45%
    18.18%
    4.55%
    31.82%
    Last edited by Zarel; 02-03-2018, 05:06 PM.

One is my favorite, but 4 is okay too.

Comment

Hello! Thank you to everyone who voted! I have now edited the poll with the top 4, finalized hairstyles. Please vote or re-vote on the new hairstyles. Whichever one wins will be on the cover of my story! Thanks for the help!

-Zarel

Comment

One looks best

Comment

Working...
        X