Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

What is your FAVORITE User Story??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current favorite is 911: Call Me If You Can. Also loved the idea of the Spotlight entry Spotlight: Borderline and Spotlight: Sherlock in Love is a very well written piece too. There are a lot of other great stories, but these are some of my favorites.

Comment

• I love Countdown its a great story with a great storyline! Only 3 episodes so far.

Comment

• I love reality roomates. It was one of the first stories I read and I really liked it, nowadays there's alot more you can do with directing and such so it might seem a bit different from the stories now but I still love it! Might be nostalgia tho... A friend of mine loves santana too

Comment

• I highly recommend, "The Ruby Tiara" by Wincy. This is a remarkable story! It's very original and it keeps you itching to read more!!

Comment

• The Shaw Brothers by Violet Madison is an astounding story! It leaves you with cliffhangers and in which makes you to want to keep reading!

Comment

Working...
            X