Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I believe that you should create more princess dresses like these in LIMELIGHT. Limelight has no long dresses whatsoever and it should. For example, a lot of people like to write fairy tales and stories about princesses so I believe you should create these for the clothing like these (princessy) but I also think you should do it in more colours and also add crowns and tiaras and pretty princess things.
    Thank you.

Comment

• Hiya, I also think that you should do things such as mermaid tales more fairy wings and costumes, for example, the photos I am going to show below. I know it might be really hard but please consider it because I have a lot of ideas that involve mermaid stories. These are all for a female but please consider it for males as well.

Comment

• Limelight!!

Comment

• Limelight!!!!

Comment

• Hi episode interactive community i did some color clothing edits i wanted to share with you i put some in a collage these are color ideas for female yoga pants n suspeder dresses etc I'm new to posting in the forum
          ink episode color clothing idea 3.jpgepisode color clothing idea 2.jpgepisode color clothing idea.jpg
          Last edited by mselegantforever; 01-09-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• these are just a few of the dresses i appsolutely love and wish to have brought into the limelight style.

Comment

• Please some maxi long sleeve dress for my character who wears Hijab.
            Also some modest dresses for my noblewomen characters, that might look elegant with other female characters too.
            Some plain calf length skirt.
            Also some cardigans (they look swell with those sweater.)
            Also these pictures of clothes, they look classy:

Comment

• MADEpisodeCretor
              MADEpisodeCretor commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG I love the Wednesday Addams dress <3
          Working...
          X