FEATURE: Children in Stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEATURE: Children in Stories

When you choose an actor for your story, there should be children to use and have a few clothing for them, it would be great to use for younger siblings and to show backstories to when someone was a kid. Like in one of my stories, the girl has a little sister and since I can't use children, you never see her so she only is there in like phone calls.
    Last edited by Caylie Moore; 01-23-2016, 07:05 PM.

I agree, having children would add a lot more possibilities for our stories.

Comment

• Horse_girl142
      Horse_girl142 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spot directing is how i make my stories

Would like also. Would make back stories much easier

Comment

I love this idea! I know this is probably very hard to code and all, but in Rich Witches, the characters are smaller. I know you have said previously this is very hard, but how do you code this, Cassie? (If it is possible)

Comment

• Joycepisode
        Joycepisode commented
        Editing a comment
        Then you just need to do the spot directing thing
        Last edited by Joycepisode; 08-21-2014, 02:33 PM.

• Pali
        Pali commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know how to make characters really small like the Pixie in "For My Sister"?
        If you haven't read the story there is a really small Pixie that can fly around the screen. She is really really small. Does anyone know how to do this?

• TheMysteriousCorn
        TheMysteriousCorn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I read Rich Witches and in the flash back the girl still has boobs, a bit unrealistic

I was literally just thinking about this. It would be extremely helpful for flashbacks, and a load of other things. It's kind of empty when everyone is the same age, don't you think?

Comment

I like this idea because they can actually move to diff. zones. I'm using spot directing but they can't move around because the height will mess up. (Cassie: I really like this new forum,)

Comment

Kids, teens (If characters are adults with children) and babies are a great idea. I couldn't agree more. ^ u ^ It's a great feature for us and babies along with children are needed in a few stories.
          Ahem, family stories, teen pregnancy etc.? 0 u 0

Comment

• CookieWrites
            CookieWrites commented
            Editing a comment
            There are babies in the props section of outfits but that's about it

You can always reduce the size of the character with the spot directing thing, but it'd be better, especially for the people who don't know how to use spot, to have more default sizes

Comment

The only problem woth that is even though they're child sized they don't really look like kids, and the clothes doesn't either.

Comment

I definitely agree. I need to use younger kids in my story, and I would like to have my kids actually be able to walk without changing sizes.

Comment

Yeah, in For My Sister, there are two kids that are basically normal characters, super thin, and their height is up to their mothers's knees. We do need kids as a default character type

Comment

It would be great to have a default size for kids! We could do so much more!!

Comment

I agree. Having to use spot directing to create shorter characters is difficult and tedious. There should be a default child size.

Comment

Yes we need kid carachters boys and girls😀 It would b sooooo much easier

Comment

Please do this!

Comment

Working...
                        X