CLOTHING: Hearings Aids & Cochlear Implants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOTHING: Hearings Aids & Cochlear Implants

There have been many pleas for wheelchairs, which I ask for too, but I couldn't find any for hearings aids and cochlear implants. It hurts that these aren't already on Episode, because the Episode users with hearing aids and cochlear implants feel left out. My sister is profoundly deaf, which means that she really can't hear. Luckily, she was able to acquire a cochlear implant and can now hear pretty well. I am so grateful for this. I want to write a story about a deaf girl with cochlear implants like my little sister, but I can't because Episode doesn't have these features/clothing. I was hoping that under accessories there could be added the following:

1. Cochlear implants, which look like this:

2. Hearings aids, which look like this:

SUPPORT AND HELP EVERYONE FEEL ACCEPTED IN OUR EPISODE COMMUNITY!!!

Support!!!

Comment

support ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

I support, things for people who aren't 100% as it needs to be(like not hearing/seeing correctly, diseases), are missing, they're people too, I mean not to be hars, The Episode people are all thin, where are the somewhat fatter people, not everyone is like the norms of perfection when it comes to looks...actually no one is...please change that, there isn't much diversity because of that...

-​Carinezoe

Comment

S u p p o r t !

Comment

Working...
    X