Better Limelight Boys!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Limelight Boys!!

There's just one thing I hate about the new Limelight style: the boys.

The girls in Limelight look flawless but the boys, however, is a disgrace. The lip shapes, the face shapes, hairstyles. Everything. They're all so ugly. The eye shapes makes them look like they have eyeliner on. The noses doesn't look right. There is also aren't enough hairstyles for boys.

Also, is it just me or Limelight boys are shorter than Limelight girls?

I am not using Limelight until boys look better.
    Last edited by Baris; 10-05-2017, 07:36 AM.

Unfortunately I have to agree. I also noticed that while customizing male characters in limelight stories. Please, Episode, fix this. This is very unpleasant.

Comment

The boys are also significantly smaller than the girls and it looks odd. They should be the same size at least.

Comment

• Javertthejollywriter
        Editing a comment
        When I was working with it last I noticed a difference. I'll post my pictures in a sec

These are some screenshots of a wip for me, both characters haven't been scaled and used the standard "enter from left to screen left/right"
      tumblr_ou1ah6VmGJ1safqi0o3_1280.jpgtumblr_ou1ah6VmGJ1safqi0o1_1280.jpg

Comment

• Caroly.episode
        Caroly.episode commented
        Editing a comment
        The animations make it seem like they aren't the same size, but they actually are.

• GiGi is Me
        GiGi is Me commented
        Editing a comment
        They aren't I've seen it with only the idle animations, and the guys are smaller. In my opinion the guys should be taller than the females tbh. Like on INK

I agree. For instance, the afros on the females on limelight are honestly flawless! But on the males... issa HOT mess.

Comment

I personally think males in Limelight look like teenagers at the oldest and it's kind of creeping me out when I see a male love interest in Limelight

Comment

Males are shorter than the females, animations have nothing to do with it.

Comment

I agree with this they need to make more choices or fix the current to look better

Comment

Yasss I definitely agree! I really appreciate the new style and all the effort that gets put into it by the Episode team, but I really feel like the Limelight male art is not on par with the art for the Limelight females

Comment

Hoping on this one! The 'elderly' characters look like teenagers.
                Last edited by Richard D. C.; 08-26-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I definitely support this. When limelight was introduced, I thought "Gee, the boys FINALLY look as good as the girls" (let it be noted that the boys in Classic are totally creepy and off-putting and the boys in ink only have a few features that I like, making all of my leading males look similar).
                  However, I was disappointed not only to see that they look creepy again, but also that there aren't many options that I like - similar to ink.

That being said, I think I'm just going to continue with ink until limelight has more clothes/character features. They may surprise us when they start updating.

Comment

I agree, it's very hard to a young male child in the Limelight version, and maybe add more clothing options for young Limelight boys. I have never seen a 5 year old child with a loose muscle tank.

I SUPPORT!

Comment

Liz Trinady

Comment

Episode just sucks in general LOL! They are more focused on creating new styles and not focused on fixing their current styles, watch I bet they don't even fix this male ugly problem, but instead create a whole new style to replace Limelight, instead of fixing their mistakes in their current styles.

Comment

Agreeeeed! The males look really young, and it's hard to enjoy reading Limelight stories when half the characters are sort of weird-looking little boys >.>

Comment

Working...
                          X