No announcement yet.

Better Limelight Boys!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGREE AGREE AGREE they look so wack and I'd love to make a limelight story because the girls are BEAUTIFUL but the dudes are straight up ugly. Episode needs to create more male features for limelight ASAP

Comment

More clothes too! I really agree too!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this! The lips and face shapes for the guys are fine, but something is weird with the noses and eyes. I really liked the Cropped hairstyle in INK. It would be cool it they made a hairstyle like that in Limelight and other varitions of it, too. I really love the way the girls look in Limelight, so I'm hoping they add more features to the boys.

Comment

Liz
          ​​​​​​​I really hope they will be adding more faces in the future, for example the stubble we had in INK (attached). At the moment, if I'm not mistaken, Limelight doesn't have any stubbles similar to this one:

Comment

Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

I agree!!!

Comment

Please! I'm writing my story in Limelight and the worst part is that all the dads/uncles/men over 20 in the story still look like teenage boys! And the "mature square" face shape is ugly to the max and not "mature " at all! Why isn't there a mature face shape option like the one the MC's dad in PLL has?

Comment

Support!🙃!

Comment

Support! Limelight males are much shorter than females, and their eyes are so tiny! The LL females are beautiful, but the guys.... The classic males look much better. Yup. I went there.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I agree! I'm making a story that involves a boy, but the customisation for boys are.. ugh. I don't want to allow the player to customised the boy, cause his looks will involve in the story.

I SUPPORT!

Comment

Support Change that mess please!

Comment

Working...
                          X