Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

FEATURE: Reader Data on Writers Portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEATURE: Reader Data on Writers Portal

Reader data is an idea for a feature which allows authors to see a number of reads that they're getting in each day, throughout the month and or year/s. This could give each author an idea of their progress if they're gaining or losing readers.

In addition to the "data", the author should see the engagement of each episode and the story overall. This could also show the authors if their episodes/story are engaging or not.

You can use WattPad as an example for this feature.

What do you think?

(I'm not sure if there are any forum posts similar to this if there is please forgive me.)
    I agree - I think we should have this feature
    96.43%
    Somewhat - I have mixed opinions
    3.57%
    I disagree - I don't think we need this feature
    0%
    Last edited by Shenie Glitterz; 10-11-2017, 09:35 AM.

The poll isn't allowing me to vote, but I'm totally FOR this idea.

As an author, I think it would be good to see which chapter you lose readers at, when chapters are read the most, and how many actually complete the story.

Comment

• Shenie Glitterz
      Shenie Glitterz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll check the poll, thanks.

And yes I totally agree!!

Small bump up!

What are your thoughts on this feature? Do you think there should be something else? What do you disagree with?

Comment

i kinda think there is other features we need more then this

Comment

• Shenie Glitterz
        Editing a comment
        Definitely! What kind of other features do you think we'll need?

• line123462
        line123462 commented
        Editing a comment
        don't get me started. well, i would like a list of newly updated stories. so when you update with new chapter it comes in front so people actually get a chance to see it. a list where you can see al the hair like clothes. because it hard to look all that through. to make our own props like we already do with layers. I don't know how props work .but why can we not use the same props for all 3 versions like layers. and also get our props list back to classick . i know they exist but they are gone and i wont them back asp

SUPPORT! Also, we should have a reader data for ourselves, so we can see what stories we are reading. Just in case we read a story but we don't add it to our favorites, and then we can't find it again.

Comment

Support! Also, show the choices results of which choice was picked the most!!

Comment

• Shenie Glitterz
        Editing a comment
        Yay!!

I made it public, you should be able to see it. I'll have a look though, thanks for letting me know.

• -Trisa
        -Trisa commented
        Editing a comment
        No no not the poll! xD I meant when u choose a choice in an episode story show the results! Like which choice was picked the most!
        Last edited by -Trisa; 10-18-2017, 12:05 AM.

• Shenie Glitterz
        Editing a comment
        OHHHH! Hahah gotcha!

Support!!!

Comment

Support!!!!

Comment

So far we have 17 votes. 94.12% say "I agree..." and 5.88% say "Somewhat".

Do you guys have any other additional ideas that we can add to this feature? I'd love to hear them!

Comment

Small bump up.

What are your thoughts on this feature?

Comment

Working...
            X