Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

CLOTHING: Female Sneakers in Limelight!!! Please! (Warning: Rant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOTHING: Female Sneakers in Limelight!!! Please! (Warning: Rant)

Hello all,

There are absolutely NO sneakers/gym shoes for female characters in the Limelight style. This is something that has been bothering me for months. The only shoes available are essentially high heels and boots. Not all girls wear heels or fancy boots! With Episode's commitment to preaching diversity and inclusiveness, including sneakers for girls who don't like wearing heels or boots, gender-non-conforming people, etc. is absolutely crucial. Limelight has been out for several months. When I first noticed this issue at its release, I assumed it would be fixed soon after. However, it has been far too long. I'm tired of using those ~ugly~ pilot shoes for characters who dress tomboyish or just don't like wearing heels everywhere! Please release some sneakers soon to help truly allow your creators to reflect the diversity of our world in or stories.

Thanks

Support!!!

Comment

Support you and your partner in the morning and I never cursed out

Comment

Support!!!

Comment

I agree with this so much. It's one of the main reasons why I don't like Limelight as much. SUPPORT!

Comment

Yesss i agree!!!

Comment

Support! This is absolutely necessary.

Comment

Support you and your par

Comment

Supporting without a doubt! We NEED to have shoes without heels!

Comment

Bumping this again

Comment

There's a lot of things LL needs, and this is certainly one of them.
                      Support!

Comment

Support!!!

Comment

Yes pleeeeease, Episode. We need this! Support!!!

Comment

Remember if you want to support this click the like button for the post.

Comment

I support you 100%!

Comment

Working...
                              X