CLOTHING: Medieval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOTHING: Medieval

Personally I would like more medieval styled clothes. I think medieval clothes would really help out those who are writing a fantasy story like me. So far there are only Victorian styled clothes but they don't really fit medieval settings. It would be really helpful if there were medieval clothes! It really bothers me when I have to use the Victorian clothes to substitute for the lack of medieval/renaissance clothes, especially males.
    Last edited by Kira; 05-24-2014, 08:36 PM.

Yes! More seasonal/historic clothes, not just Victorian

Comment

Yes!!! definitely historic clothes!!!! like Egyptian, Greek, and others, not just Victorian

Comment

Knight's armor for the guys would be amazing!

Comment

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!! (sorry I'm a bit of a history geek)

Comment

Yes please! Give us our codpieces and tunics! Also some backgrounds based on the time period to match, because they'd be great bases for fantasy stories.

Comment

Ooh codpieces

Comment

Im writing an episode where everything changes medieval!

Comment

I think that more people would write fantasy stories if we had more medieval items!

Comment

With medieval clothes for fantasy, maybe make some not-real-or-historically-accurate-but-really-useful-and/or-awesome clothing options, like witch hats or fairy wings or swords.

Comment

YES! I definitely agree with this. Would be good for my next story. Also, clothing for king/queens, like crowns, tiaras, sceptres, etc. And fairy wings would be really great too.

Comment

We could really use some more medieval clothing. We have the castle. Where are the princess dresses and lace corsets and peasant dresses and leather corsets? And the men! Where's my knight in shining armor, or the king's long, velvet robes? Also more dirty rag-like clothing for the peasant men? And maybe we should have more medieval backgrounds while were at it.
                        Last edited by wyverntail; 05-04-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Yeah I agree, we should have this for occasions.

Comment

This would be amazing!

Comment

Support, support, support !!

Comment

Working...
                              X