FEATURE: Uploading Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEATURE: Uploading Music

It would be awesome if they could let us choose the music we wanted to add to our stories. For example, If we could be able to put a link or something of ANY song we want and have that song play in our stories till we decide when we want the song to stop playing...

Support!

Comment

Support, although I think there should also be a moderation system since some nasties ("YAH NASTEIH!" ~ courtesy of Raven aka bae)

will upload their "wonderful" songs and what do you know, the next story we click on, has awkward pixel people doing freckle frackle and
      "So faded im on one" "Talk dirty to me" "Fuck that pussy pussy" "Nigga hardcore" "Search for dat pussy" comes on my device...

Comment

• Joycepisode
        Joycepisode commented
        Editing a comment
        xD (10 char)

• MentalMelodies
        MentalMelodies commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm laughing WAY too hard at this! XD

I agree with Anime but, I support this nevertheless.

Comment

This has already been suggested before. Please search the forums before creating a new thread. I sound like I'm a moderator. Chicken. Support. Why do I use the Trebuchet MS font?

Comment

• Caylie Moore
          Caylie Moore commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry, but the thread you linked was created way later than this one.

Support!

Comment

SUPPORT!!! (Is this the original thread for it?)

Comment

• Miss Molly
            Miss Molly commented
            Editing a comment
            From what I know of, yes it is.

• #Yeah09
            #Yeah09 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok awesome sauce. xD

I would support, but the problem with that is majority of music Episode writers would want to use would probably be copyrighted. I know you can't use copyrighted music in places like YT etc., but I'm not sure what the policies on copyrighted music would be on an app like Episode.

But still, I wouldn't want to take the risk. Any other music would be fine, I guess.

Comment

Support!!!!!!

Comment

hmm, maybe there could be a system of approving the music where the reviewer has to ensure the music is royalty-free though so there are no copyright issues... apart from that, SUPPORT!

Comment

SUPPORT! I would love to add instrumental music to the portal! I would really help make the scenes come more to life!

Comment

Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and bumping hehe c

Comment

SUPPORT!!! Great idea!!

Comment

Bump bump bumpity bump

Comment

Support!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X