Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

FEATURE: Body Features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumping!!!

Comment

• Support!! Bump..bumpp

Comment

• 100% Support!!

Comment

• Support for Ink & Limelight!

Comment

• Support Support

Comment

• Support SupportSupport SupportSupport Support

Comment

• Bumping...

Comment

• Trinady Jeremy Cass Episode

Comment

• Jeremy
                    Jeremy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Love your enthusiasm! No need to tag us though, rest assured, we see everything

• Supporting 100%!

Comment

• Support!!!

Comment

• I think they should do it so that there is one model for each body type. This way when you go to the customization screen when you're deciding the base model for your character, there are options for various body types for each gender. Since you can change their hair, skin tone, eyes, etc. later, I think having bases of the body types would be great. Hope Episode really considers this especially now that they're really starting to embrace more diversity in race and sexuality!

Comment

• This would be amazing, but boy it would be so hard to do. Imagine having to reconfigure every outfit piece to fit multiple body part options. Every animation would have to be compatible with different body shapes, height, etc. It would make every update take so much longer to complete, since they have to create so many assets. Still supporting because this would be an awesome feature. Just having trouble seeing the technical possibilities, since it would require so much work on the teams part.

Comment

• Yes, I just want an option to choose whether which of the 3 types of somatotyping you would like: endomorph, mesomorph or ectomorph. It would be even cooler if you could add a scroll, like as you scroll to the right, your character becomes fatter. Since diversity is very important to this community, I think it would be cool if this could happen. I would love to see an episode story where an episode character is fat but then becomes slimmer. After some times, she understands that what people think of us is not important, but rather the way we feel comfortable in.

I TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS!!

Comment

• SUPPORT ALL THE WAY!!!

This should already be a feature, not something we have to ask for as not everybody is slim or how the Episode characters are! Also as Episode is trying to show diversity, this would be a great thing!

100% SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm bumping because I feel like we're getting closer to this. We know by the Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect stories that having bigger characters has been thought of (of course I am aware that the outfits are made specifically for Amy and Damian). I hope we see a change soon! Episode has been really trying to keep up with diversity.

Comment

Working...
                              X